CH 3 :Help me FRIEND

Almighty POV

It's Sunday and Taehyung's childhood best friend Park Jimin is at his home they just talking about random stuff, in short, Just Chilling. Y/N also just came back from the groceries store and as always looks like she will just drift off to sleep any minute anywhere she is almost a sloth.

She completed the things after she arrived and jumped on the sofa tired. Taehyung wanted to talk to her about something so he started.

Taehyung: Hi, are you okay you look tired.

Y/N: yeah, can't you see from your FOUR {she meant the specs} eyes that I AM tired is that any kind of question, hell ya I AM TIRED.

Taehyung: I wanted to inform you about something important, my brother Kim Namjoon, he is getting married after 6 months.

Y/N: yeah, after all, the almighty god heard his prayer and finally he is getting married, but to whom his client Lee Ji-Eun whom he was dating the last I knew about?

Taehyung: yes that one

Y/N: Nice, she is very nice to him.

Taehyung: but she is a bit older than him I doubt what will happen.

Y/N: what the hell Tae? Namjoon Hyung is 1994 and she is 1993 just one year it doesn't matter that much.

Park Jimin: God Y/N finally you are agreeing with me this brat is just so grandpa material I still think how you married him.

Taehyung gave a death stare to Jimin and the poor boy stopped laughing because of it.

Taehyung: so I was saying Y/N that it will be better if you apply for some holidays already at your museum

Taehyung: so I was saying Y/N that it will be better if you apply for some holidays already at your museum. I and Jimin are going to watch a movie coming on TV.

Y/N: do you have anything to do on Sunday except this Just Chilling I told you to come with me to the supermarket and you said that you are too tired to come what do you think I don't work that my "work" is Just Chill you think it's pretty easy and you are the most hard-working man on this damn earth.

Taehyung: I said what you asked me "do you want to come with me to the supermarket or not" and you didn't sound a bit sarcastic otherwise I would have got it and I didn't meet Jimin for so many days because he was out of the station and you have problem with that also.

Ohho I am the Almighty God but  I really can't do anything about them having another HOT argument session. Poor Jimin is stuck like hell there, wants to get out but can't at the same time.

Taehyung: [looking towards Jimin] Help me friend, Jimin tell her that I didn't deny her intentionally and she is just exaggerating.

Jimin nodded nervously and said: umm I don't know I am sorry but my wife is waiting for me.

Y/N: you know Taehyung I am on my period and you still messing up with me. You don't have any idea how many problems we women have to go through in life in a body in a career in everything for god's sake. {yeah god's "sakes"}

Taehyung: first thing today is your last day, second what do you think only women go through hardships in their life only YOU have to go through struggle we men also have to control so many things and no one gives a damn shit that how we feel!

Y/N: IF YOU COULD BE A WOMAN THEN YOU WILL KNOW ITS PAIN!

She got angry and headed to the bedroom stomping her feet.

Taehyung: AND IF YOU COULD  BE A MAN THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT HOW MUCH IT HURTS WHEN YOU CUT YOUR SKIN WHILE SHAVING. [he screamed] 

=================IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII==================

(: Don't Forget To VOTE & COMMENT :)