CH 5 :You Don't Look Like A Doctor...

I am gonna land on earth soon no matter what but just wait for me a bit I have a superb plan here. But what will be my occupation, I wonder. Doctor!

Taehyung's POV

Today I got back early from work it was a boring day same faces same secretory, don't worry my secretory is a man but he is a whole grandpa material, Min Yoongi. Nice man though cold, I sometimes think that he is Y/N's long lost brother but he was born the year Y/N's parents got married so yeah it's just a "metaphor", has one son and one daughter.

 Nice man though cold, I sometimes think that he is Y/N's long lost brother but he was born the year Y/N's parents got married so yeah it's just a "metaphor", has one son and one daughter

I was just going to freshen up, but the doorbell rang, I walked there with a smile thinking that Y/N also came early today but it was someone else.

??: Umm, Hello I am your new neighbour I am shifting today only so I thought just to give an intro.

Taehyung: Hello...sorry but I didn't get any information about someone shifting in the society so you are new here.

??: Yeah yeah right I am new here this "whole" place is just too new for me. [nervously tired]

Taehyung: Please come in, actually I also just came back from work.

We were going to the sofa and he started talking.

??: My name is Dr Jeong Hoseok you can call me Hobi.

Taehyung: impressive you are a doctor but, don't misunderstand, but you look too much cool for this, you don't look like a doctor, to be honest. 

Hoseok: veterinary doctor and thank you for the compliment I know I am very stylish. Sometimes the girls who come with their cute little dogs to my clinic also swoon over me even though I was only wearing the doctor's uniform.

 We started talking, suddenly the door opened showing Y/N exhausted way too much than normal. She didn't say a thing but just dropped her bag in the living room and stormed off to the bedroom's bathroom upstairs I looked up at her she just ignored me we both are giving silent treatment to each other since we last fought which was yesterday.

Hoseok: Oh lord was that your wife? Looks a bit flamed up did you fight with her or something?

Taehyung: Umm she fought with me so it's just, you know...silent treatment.

Hoseok: Oh I see, so what is your occupation?

Taehyung: I am an actuary and my wife is an archaeologist currently as a museum curator.

Hoseok: Nice work for the first time I met an actuary and an archaeologist.

Taehyung: It's nice to hear that you know what is actuary not like other people when I tell them that I am an actuary they say "What "actually"?

Hoseok: I pretty well know it thanks for being so humble looks like I am lucky to have neighbours like you I gotta go now.

He starts leaving at the door I asked.

Taehyung: Hobi, are you married?

Hoseok: Umm no soon will.

Taehyung: so you have a girlfriend.

Hoseok: no, not any girlfriend or a "boyfriend" not a fiance also, I am a single loner. Ok bye, see you later.

Taehyung: bye [confused]

I am thinking that this Jeong Hoseok aka Hobi will live in this huge villa all alone? that's scary.

End Of Taehyung's POV

Almighty's POV

Both of them are going to sleep now not saying a single word to each other in the bed but Taehyung.

Y/N: Goodnight...Taehyung.

Taehyung: Goodnight Y/N.

Soon after they both fell asleep and now I will do my job for that I am here for. 

Taehyung's and Y/N dream.

Some sweet memories of both of them having fun and romancing around but then their last fight scene started to appear after the fight scene a very deep voice in the hall came and said 

'Y/N you said to Taehyung that it's very hard to be a woman and Taehyung you said to Y/N that being a man is equally hard. So I decided that both of you must know how it's like to be your opposite gender and that's why I have switched your soul to your partner's body for 1 YEAR that is your detention so you can love each other again as before.'

Taehyung and Y/N both were being a little uneasy but shrugged off and slept in a deep sleep again.

Just think what will happen next morning.

Otherwise, this Sprite just tastes like the immortal nectar of heaven I loved it.

.

.

.

Its

Its...Show Time.

Show Time

=================IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII==================

(: Don't Forget To VOTE & COMMENT :)