CH 10 :I Still Want You...

2 Weeks Later

Y/N's POV (still in Taehyung's body)

Covid is getting finished up and my workload is getting more day by day being an actuary is not an easy thing it eats your mind up. I am making the reports for the companies and taking revenge on Taehyung by NOT taking a haircut. To be honest he looks good in any way I have to take care of myself so that Taehyung won't be disappointed when he gets back in his body. I have to go to the mall today to eat something because Taehyung is not home in the afternoon.

At The Mall

I was ordering the McMaharaja Burger when someone tapped my back.

??: Hey Taehyung, long time no see? How are you?

Y/N: Umm who...Rose?

Rose: It's been so long since we last met, how are you?

Y/N: I, I am fine...

Rose: It's so good you look more handsome than before. In college you use to be a chocolate boy now you are a full-grown man, so impressive. So you moved on or are still with Y/N?

'you know y/n ?'

'yes of course how can I forget her because of her only you rejected me.'

'I rejected "you"?'

'yes, have you lost your memory or something you look lost.'

'no, I was just zoned out. But y/n was indifferent college.'

'yes but you know what ignore that say how is life going?'

'uh, married for almost 2 years and maybe will go through a divorce.'

'what! divorce! you are divorcing with whom, y/n?

'maybe yeah she is my wife but she thinks I don't know what?'

'huh, I knew it she was too much you literally spoiled her like a brat in the relationship and marriage is not an easy thing too.'

'Uh, I have to go I have an important meeting, bye.'

I went into the parking area and sat in the car I was thinking many things but those things are not mine, who was she and why did Taehyung reject her for "me". I suddenly had some visions which were of Taehyung's college days, I saw that Rose use to like Taehyung and court him like stalkers and one day...they kissed. It was not at all intentional but Taehyung was confused he told Rose that he can't be in a relationship with her because he is already in a long-distance relationship but it is on break. I remember we were on a break for a while and stopped contact so that we can focus on careers and lead a comfortable life. He told her that he loves me that's why he doesn't want to cheat after their graduation Rose went to the UK and Taehyung and I was back together. 

All scenes were roaming like a movie seems like it's his memory. I am confused frustrated and feeling pointless.

I went home and saw Taehyung laying on the couch and watching TV he noticed me and greeted me.