Chapter 5

Zhou Juan showed a flustered look on her face and quickly denied: “It’s not us, it’s not.”

Shu Ning said: “Don’t quibble, I saw a bottle of wine fall from your window with my own eyes. If it weren’t for my dad and I flashed fast, I’m afraid it would be smashed into the head.”

As he spoke, he scanned the living room. The living room was very small, and all the conditions were unobstructed.

Shu Ning stepped into the living room, picked up the other bottle left on the coffee table, and glanced at the text on it, “Southeast Beer, this is it.”

Papa Shu also walked in, his face trembling, he looked at the wine bottle and sneered, “Southeast Beer, a rare brand.”

Now Zhou Juan couldn’t deny it, and looked at her husband in the living room with pleading eyes.

Yin Qiang was a little embarrassed when he saw Father Shu’s big bald head and golden chain, “I didn’t throw it away.”

Then he pointed to the little villain who stood up slowly and said: “He threw it. If there is a problem, I can find him to solve it. I can’t control it.”

Shu Ning: “?”

Shu Ning was shocked.

After Yin Qiang turned his head, he turned to the master bedroom and closed the door, but never came out again.
Shu Ning: “…”

Shu Ning thought how fierce he was. He didn’t expect that when he saw a slightly larger posture in front of outsiders, he would become an egg and cut it.

His eyes passed from Zhou Juan, who was panicked, and the pale little villain.

The faces of the two of them were colored, blue and purple, very pitiful.

Shu Ning took a deep look at Zhou Juan. He didn’t sympathize with this woman at all. The book describes her as being particularly kind, frugal and frugal for the little villain to go to school. When the little villain is injured by his father, she will come forward and hold him. The little villain comforts and secretly buys snacks for the little villain. She is a good mother in China.

But in Shu Ning’s view, this is very disgusting. If she hadn’t secretly replaced the child, the little villain wouldn’t have to suffer those crimes at all, and naturally wouldn’t have to accept her favor.

Yin Qiang beats her every day, but she does not divorce or resist. Every time the little villain helps her out, the little villain is injured in the end.

Now that she was beaten with a bruised nose and swollen face, Shu Ning felt a little sympathetic, but not much mercy.

With a heart move, Shu Ning asked Zhou Juan: “Who threw the wine bottle just now?”

Zhou Juan was taken aback, met Shu Ning Qing Lingling’s gaze, and hesitated.
The young boy’s eyes were too sharp, which made her feel invisible.

Don’t start, Zhou Juan stretched out a trembling finger and pointed at the little villain standing in the living room without expression.

At that moment, Shu Ning couldn’t tell what it was like in her heart.

Just want to say: Oh, this is the so-called good for the little villain.

Even Su’s father, who wanted to find the difference and put his mind away after seeing the miserable appearance of the mother and son, was very surprised.
The little villain snorted coldly.

The little boy had a bruised face with yellow hair that killed Matt, and his face was a little pale, but he tried his best to straighten his chest and raise his chin, with an unruly appearance.