Chapter 53

“God father and mother?” Wei Mingzheng murmured.

Shu Jun touched his bare head awkwardly, and said, “If you don’t want to, forget it. Anyway, we will always be your home here…”

Cai Qin glared at him, “What nonsense? This villa belongs to Ming Zheng. We live in Ming Zheng’s house! It should be said that we will always be Ming Zheng’s family.”
Shu Jun nodded quickly, “Yes, it’s always a family.”

Shu Ning was very excited after the reaction, and asked Wei Mingzheng, “Little villain, do you agree? We will become brothers in the future.”

Wei Mingzheng paused and said, “Fuck brother.”

“Fuck brothers, very real brothers.”
Tsai Qin was pleasantly surprised: “Is that a promise?”

Wei Mingzheng nodded lightly, “Yes.”
“Great!” Shu Ning poured drinks to everyone and raised the cup, “Come on, let’s drink a drink to the newly born godfather and godmother!”

Cai Qin and Shu Jun toasted, even Shu Yang, who was ignorant, picked up the cup, and babbled: “Cheers…”

Wei Mingzheng raised the cup with a smile.
After that, the two played at home for two days, meeting with Wang Shenshen, Long Qiao, and Song Nian. A few sluts got together and, at Wang Shenshen’s instigation, secretly ran into Longpanshan Middle School to play basketball, and ran out embarrassed after being found.
It seems to be back to the junior high school era, carefree.

Wei Mingzheng followed them silently, his eyes followed Shu Ning, watching him laugh, watching him make a grimace, watching him open the can and spray Wang Shenshen on his face…

His eyes slowly darkened.

The two had a great time in Chuzhou City. The Wei family was calm on the surface, but violent storms were brewing underneath.
At the weekend, Mrs. Wei went directly to the main villa and declared to Wei Shanhe and Li Yongna that she would sever ties with Wei Ximing.

Wei Ximing is not her biological son, and he framed Wei Mingzheng, which is absolutely abhorrent. She took out the black material exploded by Sai Yao and condemned him righteously, saying that he was behaving badly.

Wei Ximing’s face turned pale and was surprised.

He previously thought that Mrs. Wei stayed away from him at most and no longer interacted with him. Unexpectedly, Mrs. Wei actually ran to Wei Shanhe and Li Yongna, poured out his illicit materials, and declared that the relationship was severed!
Li Yongna was also shocked. Firstly, because the honest Mrs. Wei would actually do such crazy things, secondly, Wei Ximing actually did so many dirty deeds.

If it weren’t for Mrs. Wei’s severing relationship this time, she would have thought it was just a trivial discord between the two children.

“What you said is true?” Li Yongna asked solemnly.

Mrs. Wei said, “Of course, the evidence is solid.”

Li Yongna sat on the bed, turning her sharp eyes to Wei Ximing, “You answer, is it true?”
Wei Ximing’s forehead was sweaty, his face was pale, and his lips trembled.

This time, he finally began to regret, why did he frame Wei Mingzheng in the first place?

Wei Mingzheng just said that he was not forgiving. It was he who couldn’t hold back his breath and had to design to frame him, so that he got to the present situation step by step.

Li Yongna didn’t wait for his answer, but knew from his expression that what she said was true.

“Xi Ming, how can you do this?” She coughed, hating iron for not making steel.
Wei Ximing knelt down again, crying bitterly, “Sorry, grandma, I made a mistake on impulse…”