Chapter 45

Shu Ning also heard the conversation between the two and quickly put the water glass aside and asked Hu Mei: “Wei Ximing instructed you to talk nonsense on purpose?”

Hu Mei nodded, “I have no grievances with Young Master Ming Zheng, and I will definitely not harm him. It was Young Master Xi Ming’s order. I did that… We are servants, and the master’s orders naturally have to be obeyed.”

Wei Mingzheng asked a servant to find out how Jiang Yao was getting along with Wei Ximing in the Wei family. He didn’t expect to get the unexpected truth, and smiled, “So, who is the master now?”

Hu Mei knew the current affairs as Junjie, and said quickly: “Of course it is Master Ming Zheng!”

Shu Ning felt that this person was too two-sided and untrustworthy.
Wei Mingzheng seemed to be interested in Hu Mei, “I heard that you are my mother’s family. I am not your master, I am your relative.”

Hu Mei was taken aback, a little surprised.
“Whether it’s relatives or work, you should be on my side, understand?” Wei Mingzheng said softly.

Hu Mei hurriedly said: “Understand, understand!”

“Jiang Yao came to Wei Ximing today, right?” Wei Mingzheng asked.
Hu Mei said: “Yes.

Without asking the next sentence, she informed them of Jiang Yao’s itinerary after arriving at Wei’s house.

After Jiang Yao entered the villa, he asked Wei Ximing anxiously about whereabouts. After receiving the news that Wei Ximing was in the room, he hurriedly entered Wei Ximing’s room. After that, the two came out of the room together to chat in the small meeting room.

It was not until Mrs. Wei returned with Wei Mingzheng and Shu Ning that Jiang Yao left the living room and went to the corridor, saying that the marriage contract would not change.

With Hu Mei’s remarks, the two can basically conclude that Jiang Yao was encouraged by Wei Ximing.

Moreover, when the two returned to Wei’s house yesterday, Wei Ximing had already stumbled in secret.

Wei Mingzheng squinted his eyes, “I said I didn’t care about him, he danced happily.”
Shu Ning said angrily: “This kind of person is too sinister and disgusting!”

Yesterday, if it wasn’t for the little villain’s superb memory, he might have been hit and lose face; today Jiang Yao was indeed instigated by him to cut off the future possibility of the little villain.

Before reading books, I felt that the actor had a problem with his brain. He was obviously a white-eyed wolf but regarded himself as a victim. Later, Shu Ning felt that he was the male protagonist anyway. At least his character would not be particularly bad. Now I find that Wei Ximing is not only a white-eyed wolf, but also sinister. Vicious, in the same line as Zhou Juan!

Wei Mingzheng didn’t look angry at all, and continued to ask Hu Mei in a pleasant manner, “I don’t know many things about the Wei family, and I have to rely on Aunt Mei in the future.”

Hu Mei was cleaned up by him as soon as he arrived. How dare to show off, he said quickly: “Master Mingzheng is polite, but if you want to know, if I know what you want to know, I must know everything.”
Yin Mingzheng pointed to the stool next to him, “Aunt Mei, please sit down.”
Hu Mei sat down tremblingly.

Yin Mingzheng sat next to Shu Ning and asked lazily: “I have something to ask you. I heard that grandma made a mistake with insulin a year ago and Wei Ximing saved her?”

Hu Mei said, “There is such a thing. From then on, the old lady has loved Master Ximing very much.”

“So why did insulin get it wrong?”
Hu Mei was taken aback and shook her head, “This is not clear.”