Chapter 36

Yin Mingzheng felt Shu Ning’s kneading, and his heart was sweet, like a mouse that stole honey, stealing sweet honey from others, there is a kind of secret happiness.
He vaguely glanced at Long Qiao and Wang Shenshen who were onlookers, and his eyes showed a little provocation unconsciously.

Long Qiao: “…”

Wang Shenshen: “…”.

Long Qiao: “I feel that it seems to have been challenged just now.”

Wang Shenshen: “Me too.”

The two looked at each other, and Wang Shenshen said, “Brother, I will rub it for you.”

Long Qiao sat down on the chair and pointed to his brain seeds, “Come on! Rub it hard!”

Yin Mingzheng turned back.

Shu Ning asked, “Is it better?”

Long Qiao screamed next to him, “Ah~ah~ hurry up~ it hurts so much~”

Yin Mingzheng pursed his lips and said, “Okay.”

Shu Ning let go of his head, rushed to Long Qiao and Wang Shenshen, slapped the dog’s head one by one, “What’s your name, it’s Chun!”

He pressed the shoulders of the two of them again, gritted their teeth, “Yin Mingzheng has sequelae after being hospitalized, you don’t want skin.”

The two were taken aback, “Really?”
“Are there fakes?” Shu Ning stared at the two, “Don’t make jokes about this kind of thing, it’s not fun at all.”

Wang Shenshen: “No, no, no.”
Yin Mingzheng pursed his lips when seeing the three of them whispering again.
After school at noon, the four went to the cafeteria for dinner. Long Qiao and Wang Shenshen took the initiative to invite, “Yin Mingzheng, have a meal together.”

Yin Mingzheng buried his head in looking at the phone.

Shu Ning went over and pulled him, “Let’s go!”

Yin Mingzheng silently followed Shu Ning to the cafeteria.

Four people line up to prepare meals, scan the QR code to pay, find a seat and sit down.

“Congratulations, Brother Shu, you have finally reached the 14th mark.” Wang Shenshen said.

Of the four people present, Yin Mingzheng was the oldest, fifteen years old. Long Qiao and Wang Shenshen were both past fourteen at the end of last year. They were all young men in the first three classes of junior high school. At the age of twelfth and thirteenth on the first day of the junior high school, four people reported to the group for warmth.

Yin Mingzheng was forced to go to school at night by his adoptive parents, Long Qiao did not go to school by himself, Wang Shenshen repeated grades in primary school, and Shu Ning honestly went to school, making him the youngest of the four.

Shu Ning likes Wang Shenshen and Long Qiao. They are lively and mature. They are good in everything except bad grades.
Long Qiao bit the chicken leg and said, “Shuning, it’s going to be birthday soon. What do you want your buddies to buy?”
Wang Shenshen said quickly: “Yes, we can’t think of a good idea, you can say it yourself.”

Yin Mingzheng buried his head in a small mouthful of food, and quietly raised his ears.

Shu Ning smiled and said: “There are so many things you want. You can’t afford it, so don’t buy it at all. Then I will invite you to a buffet.”

“Ha, there are things that Brother Long and I can’t afford? Impossible!” Wang Shenshen was full of pride and pride.

Shu Ning joked, “I want a big villa, a big mansion, can you afford it?”