Chapter 40

Arrived at the dating place and started dating. The girl is very nice, gentle and cute, but he is uncomfortable.

He didn’t like anything the girl took him to play with.

Such as love movies, such as dolls, such as buying clothes, such as constantly taking pictures.

He felt that he was just a humanoid camera with no emotions.

Later, the girl found out that he didn’t like it, and asked him gently if he didn’t like it. Shu Ning thought for a while and nodded honestly.

The girl is very lost.

Shu Ning quickly comforted, and went to the park to play with the girl.

He could feel that the girl was looking for a topic, and he was desperately looking for a topic, but he couldn’t talk together.

At the end of the date, Shu Ning felt exhausted and sent the girl home. His only thought was “Ah, it’s finally over.”
He felt guilty for this idea, and confused.
Back home, Yin Mingzheng asked indifferently: “How about the date?”
In front of the closest friends, Shu Ning did not hide, “Not so good.”

“Oh?” Yin Mingzheng turned his chair and raised his eyebrows, “Why?”

Shu Ning thought for a moment, “It’s not fun.”

“Not fun?”

Shu Ning took out the keys and wallet and put them on the desk, “Girls like dolls, shopping for clothes, watching love movies, I don’t like them.”

Yin Mingzheng thoughtfully, “Most girls like these.”

Shu Ning threw herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling and said, “If you do all this on a date, it’s better to go out and play with you.”

Yin Mingzheng was silent for a moment and asked: “Then are you free tomorrow?”
Shu Ning turned her head, “Huh?”
Yin Mingzheng said: “There is an amusement park engaged in activities, let’s go play.”

“Okay.” Shu Ning was a little interested, “Where?”

Yin Mingzheng showed him the information on the phone, “This one has a very good evaluation.”

Shu Ning leaned over, looked at the introduction above, and said, “Oh, I heard Long Qiao say it, it’s fun.”

“That’s it?”

“Okok.”

Yin Mingzheng bowed his head to buy a ticket.

Shu Ning picked up the phone, “Hey, Long Qiao, will you go to Simba Paradise tomorrow? Call Wang Shenshen… Song Nian? ok, ok, ok, call Song Nian too, that’s it!”

Hanging up the phone, I looked up and saw Yin Mingzheng with a cold face, “What’s wrong?”

Yin Mingzheng took a breath, “It’s nothing.”
I bought three more tickets.

Shu Ning spent an exciting Sunday in the playground. The boys all had a great time. Except for Yin Mingzheng, this person had a cold face, like someone owed him millions.
But he always liked to be cold, everyone didn’t mind, and he still had fun.

After playing basketball on the second day, the girls cheered outside the basketball court.

Several friends heard the cheers and hit Shu Ning with their shoulders: “Wow, you and Yin Mingzheng are so popular, so envious!”

Shu Ning smiled and waved to the girl.
Yin Mingzheng next to him handed over a bottle of books, Shu Ning took two sips, and returned it to Yin Mingzheng.
Yin Mingzheng then finished drinking.
No one finds it strange, because they are all used to it.