Chapter 61

Shu Ning walked into the classroom, greeted her classmates, put her schoolbag on the table, and felt that the touch was not right.

He pulled out his schoolbag, reached into the belly of the table, took out several beautifully packaged paper boxes and three exquisite love letters.

Looking at the familiar love letters and boutique boxes, Shu Ning was slightly startled, and suddenly remembered what happened when she was in junior high school with Wei Mingzheng.

At that time, when Wei Mingzheng received the love letter, he would tear it up and throw it into the trash can without even looking at it. He would return it and meet specifically because he was worried about hurting the girls.

Later, some troubles occurred.

Shu Ning squeezed the love letter, and the corners of her mouth twitched slightly.
Facts have proved that it is useless to worry too much and find troubles for the little villain to do the right thing.

In the surprised eyes at the same table, Shu Ning tore off the love letter and opened the carton to check for valuables. After finding that it was just chocolate and biscuits, he threw it into the trash can at the end of the classroom together with the love letter.
“Wow, this is too ruthless.”

The classmates who noticed the movement changed their eyes with his movements, shocked, condemned, supported, and puzzled.

There are two other girls in the class who kept watching him secretly. At this time, they didn’t read the love letter when they saw him. They threw them into the trash can mercilessly, and their faces became pale.

Shu Ning did not give any explanation, sat back in his seat steadily, and took out the textbook to review his homework.

Under the light, his profile was beautiful and clear, and the curvature of the bridge of his nose was perfect, which made the girls startled.

When someone talks to him, he will raise his head, showing a sunny smile, and small dimples on his cheeks, so that others suspect that the boy who has just thrown away the love letter and the gift is not him.
Shu Ning doesn’t care about others' opinions.

When he was in junior high school, he had already determined that he did not like girls. At that time, he should have known that there was a problem with his sexuality, but for some reason, he might be subconsciously terrified and rejected the guess that he liked boys.

However, the vague feeling slowly developed over time.

People’s cognition will always deepen, until not long ago, the feeling of if there is nothing is confirmed.

He doesn’t like other boys because the one he likes is always around.

The answer is so simple.

Wei Mingzheng has a bright future and has always regarded him as a younger brother. He didn’t want to make Wei Mingzheng embarrassed, so he had to leave sooner or later.

In the future, they will be two parallel lines that no longer intersect.

Shu Ning discarded the faint worries in his mind and tried to integrate into the new study life. Even if he has the foundation before reading the book, and has a smart IQ, he will still be under pressure from Sai Yao to accept high school courses at City No. 1 Middle School.

After all, he is not the kind of villain who has an IQ against the sky.

Speaking of it, when I studied with the little villain, many math and physics problems were solved by him. Now, I can only complete it by myself…