Chapter 63

“What, what do you mean?” Shu Ning stammered, her heart beating faster, and her heart was about to jump out of her mouth.

After speaking, the rest is simple.

Wei Mingzheng lowered his head and stared at his face, his eyes deep and gentle, “Don’t understand?”

Shu Ning’s cheeks gradually became hot, and she shook her head and said, “I don’t understand.”

Then don’t open your face and dare not look at him.

Wei Mingzheng took a breath and said seriously: “I like you and want to be your boyfriend. Do you understand now?”

Although she was prepared and heard the correct words with her own ears, Shu Ning’s face became red and people were dizzy. In an instant, many emotions came to her heart, surprise, joy, and uncontrollable panic.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

Wei Mingzheng said: “Do you need me to prove it?”

Shu Ning panicked: “How to prove?”
Wei Mingzheng laughed, and suddenly approached him. When Shu Ning didn’t react, he took his face and kissed deeply.
Shu Ning: “!”

He opened his eyes wide, his body stiffened, and he completely forgot to resist..

The mind is blank.

Wei Mingzheng let go of him, carefully observed his expression, and found that his face was only surprised and bewildered, not disgusted, and the big stone hanging in his heart was put down.

“It seems that you don’t hate my kiss.”
Shu Ning recovered, and subconsciously covered her mouth and stepped back, “Are you crazy?”

Wei Mingzheng approached again, and Shu Ning had to retreat. As soon as the two of them moved in and back, they retreated to the bed.

Shu Ning quickly reached out to touch his chest, “Wait, Ming Zheng, you’re kidding, right?”

Wei Mingzheng held his hand and said word by word, “I don’t make jokes about this kind of thing, I know, you like me too, don’t you?”

Shu Ning looked up in fright, blurted out, “How do you know?”

He obviously tried to hide, why would Wei Mingzheng know that he likes him?

When she said it, she realized what she had said, and Shu Ning’s face blushed, and she wished to become a mouse on the spot and go into a hole in the ground.

Wei Mingzheng quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and pinched the little mouse who wanted to escape, “It seems that I really like me, so our business is settled?”

If it were not for repeated observations to confirm that Shu Ning seemed to be interesting to him, he would never say it for the rest of his life.

Even if confessed today, have been preparing for a long time, and heart is even more panicked.

He has always considered exhaustive strategies, from beginning to end, carefully planning, so no matter what investment he makes, he can be confident and calm.

Today, however, he feels like he was back when he was a child, knowing nothing about the world, and unable to do anything about things. He can only put his hope on others and look forward to their pity. He became a weak and feeble child, unprepared, if Shu Ning refused him and pushed him away, he would fall into the mud, desperate for life.

Fortunately, God loves, the worst has not happened.

Wei Mingzheng’s heart suddenly settled down.