Moonvasion Infinity War Part 2

After revealing Donald injured and barely conscious to the family Lunaris walks over to the opening evilly.

Lunaris: I know what it's like to lose...to feel so desperately that you're right...only to fail.

Lunaris walks over and looks down at Donald injured and broken but weakly trying to move. The tyrant lifts Donald up by his collar, causing Donald to groan, grunt and choke in pain as he cltuched Lunaris tightly with the tyrant moving closer to the camera screen.

Lunaris: It's frightening. The legs turn to jelly. If I ask you to what end? Dread it, run from it, destiny will arrive all the same. And now it is here. Or should I say...I am...

Lunaris holds up his gauntlet with an evil grin, the Power, Space and Mind Stone glowing brightly much to the shock of everyone in the room.

Louie: What are those things!?

Scrooge: Infinity Stones!

Storkules: By Odin's beard! The fiend already has 3 of them, even the Mind Stone!

April: What are these Infinity Stones!?

Storkules: The Infinity Stones are the greatest power in the universe! One stone is unparalleled in it's destructive capabilities! Together...all 6 are instruments of mass destruction!

Lunaris forces Donald on his knees, holding up his head as his beak spills out blood.

Donald: You...you talk too much...

Lunaris: The Infinity Stone. Such remarkable artefacts, dating back to the day this universe was created. And now I have three of them. This mage was rather brave and foolish enough to challenge me despite my overwhelming power, along with my former lieutenant. I'm sure you're familiar with her Della.

The camera then turns to former Lieutenant Penumbra (helmetless) lying on her back bruised, tattered, bleeding and clutching her stomach in pain. She groaned helplessly on the floor.

Webby: Who's that!?

Della: Penny!

Daisy: That's your best friend!

Lunaris: The screen turns back to Lunaris. I suppose you are all wondering how this happened? How your greatest champion ended up on my planet? Why is he in this battered and broken state? Why my lieutenant I had fought alongside with in the pass has been brutally injured? And why do I have three Infinity Stones and what do I intend to do with them. Allow me to show you. You see...I've been planning on invading this planet for years now. My plan was simple, enslave the Earth and cement the Moon's place as the greatest planet in the universe. The only problem was that only one of my soldiers was a warrior, that being Penumbra and I did not have a form of transport I could use to get to Earth. The Space Stone has been a part of my family for generations. I had originally used it to teleport to your planet but unfortunately... An image of Disney Town and the Cornerstone of Light appears. ...Your cursed Cornerstone of Light blocked my passage to Earth. Not even the Space Stone could bypass the power of this wretched rock.

Minnie: Mickey and Minnie sigh in relief. What a relief.

May: Isn't the Cornerstone of Light that being ball of light underneath your castle.

Minnie: Yes, that's right May. The Cornerstone is our castle's most cherished items.

Mickey: The Cornerstone has always safeguarded our entire world from truly evil beings with so much darkness in their hearts. I guess it also applies to other planets too.

Lunaris: I was on the verge of giving up until...opportunity had knocked when a rocket had blasted off from Earth. Such a vehicle was exactly what I need so I created the cosmic storm using a special device of mine to have it crash land on my planet.