Moonvasion Infinity War Part 13

Kingdom Hearts 2 – Sinister Shadow

Playable characters:

Donald Duck

Party Members:

Della Duck, Daisy Duck, Dewey Duck, Huey Duck, Louie Duck, Webby Vanderquack, Gladstone Gander, Fethry Duck, Panchito Pistoles, Jose Carioca, D'Jinn, Amunet, Storkules, Selene, Xandra, Ari, Humphrey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus (with Chirithy), Terra, Aqua, Leon, Cloud, Yuffie, Cid, Aerith, Tifa.

Assistants:

King Arthur, Lancelot, Galahad, Kay, Bors, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, King Vomit, Minotaur & Others.

Information: Defeat the Heartless, Nobodies and Moonlanders!

In the outskirts of Disney Town things were taking a turn for the better with Donald back in the game. It was still raining massively.

Lena, Violet and the Duck Girls were anxiously stood in the tower, the former being restless.

Lena: Are they all okay out there?

Violet: It's hard to tell. But there was a massive output of electricity out there.

May: It has to be Uncle Donald. He's back!

April: Let's hope so.

June: Those guys better not die out there.

The soldiers were struggling against Pete who kept whacking and crushing them with his chain hammer. The Greek & Roman Soldiers, the knights, mages and goblins didn't stand a chance.

Pete: Ha ha! You wimps are no match for my new chain hammer!

Mickey: Maybe they aren't!

Minnie: But we are!

Pete looks to see Mickey and Minnie leaping in the air and float back to back, spinning and unleashing a cyclone of red and pink light that vaporizes some of the monsters and Pete struggles to stand his ground. The couple lock arms and raise Kingdom Key W and Queen's Sabre. Light emerges from the tip and their weapons combine together to form a blade of light. With a yell the Mouse Couple bring their blade of light, vaporising a large swarm of monsters and Pete summons his barrier to block only for it to shatter upon impact.

Pete is knocked out and down for the count. Mickey and Minnie share a high-five.

Mickey: That move never gets old!

Minnie: Minnie giggles and makes Mickey blush with a kiss to the cheek. Oh, it certainly doesn't!

Huey casted spells, killing multiple heartless and nobodies as well as knocking out a multitude of Moonlanders.

Huey: GAAAH! COME AND GET SOME YOU BIG UGLY SPACE DOGS!

Riku was with him and spotted a swarm of Armoured Knights and Dusks approaching them on all sides. He quickly lifts Huey up with one arm and spun around, both of them casted Dark Firaga spells that annihilated every enemy approaching them.

Huey: COME ON! GET SOME! GET SOME! COME ON! GET SOME!

Huey drops down and smiles to Riku.

Huey: Thanks for the lift.

Riku: My pleasure. Us oldest out of our trio have to stick together.

He ducks a Sniper and slashes it.

Huey: I couldn't agree more Riku.

A Moonlander proceeds to stab but Huey disarms him before kicking him in the face.

Ducktales Movie 3 - Moonvasion Infinity WarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara