Moonvasion Infinity War Part 12

Outside Castle McDuck, Lunaris emerges from a Space Stone portal. He looks around the castle until he spots Fergus sitting on a small rock playing with a pebble while glaring at Lunaris.

Fergus: So…you're Lunaris I presume.

Lunaris: Yes. And you're Fergus McDuck. Scrooge's father, it's a great pleasure to finally meet you.

Fergus: Wish I could say the same… but a monster like you doesn't deserve my respect.

Lunaris: Oh. So you've heard of me.

Fergus: I know what you want to do with our planet, what you did to my grandson and granddaughter and why you've come to my castle.

Lunaris: So it's true. The Soul Stone is in this wall of ancient Druid Stones.

Fergus: And so what if it is?

Lunaris: Lunaris walks up offering his hand. If so, then I'd suggest that you quietly hand it over… and maybe things won't have to get so messy.

Fergus: The world is already in a mess, what with you compromising the orbit of our planet. You come here to wreak petty vengeance on our people, you even delight in torturing children but… we've done nothing to you.

Scrooge, Goldie, Darkwing, Beakely, Roxas and the others are hidden among various objects and structures. Launchpad, Demonworth and Gizmoduck are nowhere in sight.

Lunaris: I merely wish to make this planet suffer like mine has suffered under the Moon Mites. Your people deserve to know the fear we were forced to go through. I will cement in history of what our Planet Moon should be: The greatest planet in the universe!

Fergus: Fergus just smirks. You're like a spoilt child scoundrel. Did anyone ever tell you the Moon is not a-

Lunaris: IT IS A PLANET! MORE OF A PLANET THAN YOUR EARTH WILL BE ONCE I DESTROY HALF THE POPULATION WITH ALL 6 STONES!

Fergus: So you want to make us suffer through genocide.

Lunaris: Lunaris smiles sinisterly. Of course, the best way to break the spirit of your enemies and have the live in fear of you is having them watch their loved ones die right before their eyes.

Fergus: Fergus looks on in disgust as he throws his pebble. You're a monster… and a tyrant. You will be stopped Lunaris.

Lunaris: And how does one foolish old man hope to defeat my awesome power.

Fergus: And how could you be willing to sacrifice your own people and be willing to even kill one of them just to achieve your petty desires?

Lunaris: For the first time Lunaris' becomes regretful. Believe me Fergus, I am most regretful over having to kill my most trusted lieutenant, but she left me with no choice as she had made hers which was to rebel against me. And I do regret that my good people are likely to get hurt… or worse. But that's just the price of war and it is worth it for the glory of the Planet Moon. Fergus says nothing to that. The hardest choice comes from the strongest will.

And with those words Fergus got up swinging his Sword of Thunder open before getting into a battle stance with it.

Fergus: You'll be surprised to know that our will…equals to yours.

Lunaris: Ours?

Infinity War – Team Iron Man vs Thanos Theme

Fergus moves his head up and Lunaris looks up to see Gizmoduck in the air and throw the statue right at Lunaris and Launchpad emerges from the bushes to ram the jeep into him. LP jumps out both large objects explode and crush the Moonlander tyrant.