Moonvasion Infinity War Part 8

On the island Donald and Della are stood exactly opposite of each other, staring at each other's shocked faces in the eyes for the first time in 11 years. The Duck Twins were feeling a full flurry of emotions right now. They don't know how to feel or express themselves. Daisy and the Duckburg Six are stood behind Della with equally shocked looks as the wind brushes through their hair.

Donald and Della slowly walk up to one another with longing looks. They keep moving forward step by step until they're stood right near and exactly opposite of each other for the first time in decades, staring at each other in a mix of joy, shock and yearning.

_Donald is struggling to process the sister whom he lost for 11 years has finally come back to Earth. He had kept hoping and believing that his twin…his other half was alive out there somewhere. He has been dreaming for this moment for years and now here she is…standing right in front of him alive and well and with a robot leg. Donald's beak is open.*

So is Della who is trying to process seeing the brother she had been yearning to see and reconcile with for over a decade…the brother she had mourned after watching him seemingly die in that explosion in the ship caused by Lunaris' Power Stone. She thought her twin was lost forever but now here is…alive…bruised, battered and tattered…but alive.

The Duck Twins were finally reunited after being separated for so long.

Donald: Della…

Della: Donald…

Donald and Della were close to tears as they slowly reached out for one another's faces. It felt like an eternity but they wanted to absorb every bit of this moment. Finally they touched each other's face gently…and then one spoke.

Donald: Della…is it really you? Could it actually be truly you…?

Della: It's me Donald…it's really me…I'm finally back…I'm home…bro…

With that said tears well up in their eyes before gushing and streaming down their faces. Donald and Della both smile at one another tearfully with so much to say and express. And their chosen expression is this:

Donald: DELLA!

Della: DONALD!

Donald and Della tackle each other for the best reunion hug ever. Donald spins his sister around wildly as the Duck Twins both laugh and cry in sheer joy, happiness and excitement before she is set down and they have the arms softly but tightly wrapped around one another for a loving embrace, never wanting to let go of each other again as they cry their eyes out.

Donald: YOU BIG DUMMY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOREVER! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS!?

Della: I KNOW! I'M SO SORRY I'VE MADE YOU WAIT FOR SO LONG DONALD! BUT I'M HERE NOW AND I'M NEVER LEAVING YOU AGAIN! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN, DONNIE!

Donald pulls back to express the multitude feelings of words and joy as he clutched his head.

Donald: YOU'RE HAPPY!? I'M PRACTICALLY BURSTING OVER HERE! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT'S YOU! YOU'RE ALIVE! YOU'RE REALLY ALIVE! Della happily lets his brother shake her shoulders. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG AND NOW YOU'RE HERE! He clutches his face, laughing before looking at Della desperately. You were on the MOON this whole time!?

Della: That's right! I WAS ACTUALLY ON THE NEAREST ROCK TO EARTH FOR OVER A DECADE!

Donald: BUT HOW!? HOW DID YOU SURVIVE!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE-!

Della: Dead? Not yet! Not ever! I'm Della Duck, remember!? Nothing can stop Della Duck! Plus, I'm an amazing pilot.

Donald: Donald just smiles at her boasting. You have no idea how much I missed hearing you brag like this!