Moonvasion Infinity War Part 7

The Cloudslayer is flying over Egypt right now and Huey speaks into one Bulb Phone, Della pilots and Louie is sat next to her reading a map and Huey almost gives away their plans on the Bulb Phone

Huey: I repeat, we're approaching Egypt! And our first stop: The Temple of Toth'ra!

Another Lil'Bulb pulls Huey back to stop him from speaking.

Louie: We'll bring Amunet's army of living mummies back to Duckburg. My sources tell me our pal Jinn is in the area too! A regular old two-fer.

Della: Good thinking! All part of the plan!

Louie: Huey, Violet, got those Bulb Phones ready!?

Huey is comically struggling as Violet helps pull off the Lil'Bulbs off his body.

Violet: A work in progress!

Della: There's the pyramid!

The Cloudslayer is approaching the pyramid. Daisy and the other kids gather at the front.

Louie: Perfect! We swoop down! Pick up our forces! And get back to Duckburg before the invasion can…spread.

It's much too late for that. They could only widen their eyes and gasp in horror to see a rocket nearby the pyramind.

Everyone: Oh boy…

Daisy: I think the Moonlanders were way ahead of us.

Faris D'Jinn theme

An army of Moon soldiers were hidden behind various types of stone covers firing a barrage of laser shots at D'Jinn who carefully stepped back, drawing his Scimatar to deflect one shot at an incoming soldier. More shots are fired but he dodges simply by leaning his body before effortlessly deflecting another shot, knocking out three Moonlanders with expertise.

Amunet jumps down from a structure above to ambush two soldiers. He double kicks one in the chest before using her own Golden Khopesh to swipe the other off his feet. More shots are fired, prompting Amunet to run and drag D'Jinn with her.

Della mumbles in frustration to see a place of safety being attacked.

A Lil'Bulb drops down via parachute just as the desert duo hide together in the pyramid and a barrage of shots are fired. Lil'Bulb runs in and Amunet picks it up just as Huey speaks.

Huey: Jinn! Amunet! It's Huey Duck! You guys okay down there!?

Amunet: We'll be fine!

D'Jinn: Moon! Sun! Or the North Star itself! Nothing will prevent me from upholding my- He gets blasted. OH! My hunches!

Huey: Don't worry! We're coming for you!

Della: Della takes the phone. Where are the rest of your people!?

Amunet: Safe in the pyramid!

Daisy: I'm ready for some action! Daisy summons Royal Sabre with a smirk.

Lena: Showtime!

Louie: Huey, Webby, Violet, watch for lasers! Mom, take us down!

To their confusion Della pulls up and flies away from the pyramid.

Daisy: Della! What're you doing!?

Louie: No, Mom, lower. No the pyramid's the other way.

Della: There's no place to land.

Violet: That makes no sense.

Dewey: Dewey points out. There's a spot. There's another spot. In fact, it is mostly flat desert out there.