Moonvasion Infinity War Part 15

Back in Disney Town the battle with Moonlanders and their allies was almost won. Leon and Cloud slash a Moonbot together, Yuffie cuts down some more Heartless, Cid and Tifa take care of some Nobodies, Aerith casts spells to knock out the Moonlanders, Arthur, the Roman Gods, the Minotaur, King Vomit and the Goblins finish of the remaining enemies and chant victoriously. Donald was with them, flying with his new weapon. He smashes through a multitude of Moonbots, Behemoth, Phantoms, Dark Thorns, Earthshaker and cuts down another Twilight Thorn in half. Donald could flew towards more remaining enemies as he exploded with electricity.

Meanwhile, Della and the rest were recuperating and taking a breather at the other side of the battlefield after dealing with Maleficent's army of monsters and knocking out the Moonlanders. The keybladers faced her and Pete, aiming their weapons at her.

Sora: It's over Maleficent.

Riku: You've lost witch.

Maleficent: To their surprise Maleficent just chuckles. Perhaps I've lost this battle, but HE hasn't. This war is far from over. I'd enjoy this supposed victory over me as much as I could…because in 5 minutes it will all turn into a crushing defeat.

She summons a corridor of darkness and Pete is confused.

Maleficent: Come Pete. We're leaving. He wanted us to buy time…I'd say he'd acquired it.

Pete: Uh…right!?

Ventus: Stop right there!

Kairi: You're not going anywhere!

Maleficent: If I were you, I wouldn't focus on the enemy that's before you…rather, the enemy that's soon to come.

Terra: Wait!

And with that, Maleficent and Pete disappear through the dark door, leaving them confused and scared.

Aqua: What did she mean by that?

Louie walks over to Lena and they take each other's hands.

Louie: You okay, babe.

Lena: Yeah. Thanks to you guys.

Louie: I didn't really do much of anything. It was pretty much Dewey's transformation and Uncle Donald with his new sword that saved us all.

Before Lena could respond to that her amulet glows and she feels a sharp pain that makes her drop down screaming and clutching in pain much to Louie's concern.

Louie: What's wrong!?

Lena: She pants in sheer fright. He's here…

Looks of fear suddenly crossed everyone's faces as they looked around, the rain stopped but the dark clouds still above, ominously crackling with thunder. It was strange…and eerie.

Goofy: Gawrsh…what is this?

June: Something bad considering those ominous thunderclouds.

Daisy: I don't think this is Donald's doing.

Della: Everyone…be ready. Gladstone…we could use all the luck you can lend us right now.

Gladstone: I can't make a any promises… but I'll try.

In a couple of seconds…a Space Portal opens distances away from the team and coming out of it was Lunaris in all his sadistic glory. Lena clutches Louie tightly and Webby protectively stands in front of her. Everyone brings up their weapons.

Fethry: It's him!

Della: Lunaris…

Daisy: Uh oh…