The Feelings Dilemma

Author: NorthGrayBooks
Status: Complete
Time: 4h 39m
Number of read: 3.4 thousand
Number of votes: 656
Rating: 8/10
Number of Parts: 41

Summary:
When a collage dropout meets a quiet boy in her new home, her life turns upside down as she navigates a world full of feelings, jobs and maybe even love.

18-year-old Ailani has an apartment in Virginia. Except she doesn't. She has been given her 10-days notice and has been told to either pay the rent or get out. So when she receives the last will of her deceased grandmother saying she's inherited a house in California, she doesn't hesitate to pack her bags and go.

After meeting the cleaner - a 19-year-old American who never wakes up on the right side of bed- she is sure that she is going to be miserable. What good can possibly come from having to live with a boy who never talks?

But, as always, each day passes and feelings blossom as they do. In a story of love and loss, who happens when a girl with flowers in her hair meets a boy with a broom?

Read the feelings dilemma today for a ridiculously relatable young adult romance!

February 22nd 2021 - May 10th 2021

*****

I've just finished this book and it's super cute, it's a very easy read as there's nothing to intense in it which is a nice change from some things that I've been reading recently. It's a bit of a smaller more recent book so is nice to support the author y'all should definitely check it out!

*****

Thanks for reading, any interactions like comments and votes are really appreciate
-Mooncloud94