My Fake Boyfriend

My Fake Boyfriend
Author:ToTheExtreme95
Status: Complete
Time: 12h 34m
Number of read: 63.6 million
Number of votes: 2.19 million
Rating: 8.5/10
Number of Parts: 81

Summary:
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ear. "Shut up and kiss me" He whispered roughly. A chill shot up my spine. I pulled back, staring at his eyes and leaned in...

**********

What happens when Alexis Dawson- "residential loser" of Redwood high, agrees to help Redwood high's player, Aaron Walker. How can she stop herself from falling for him?
But it isn't all love and romance, Alexis has her own secrets. Join them in the journey filled with jealousy, betrayal, trust, friendship and love. A little favour just got a whole lot more complicated.

*****

This is such a great book and it's very cute. Typical cliche but in a good way!
~ PestoPast10

*****

This is the first book I ever read on Wattpad and it's still one of the best books I've read but this books always been special since it's the first book I read on wattpad.

*****

If anyone reads/ has read this book and wants to a mini review please do because it's been a while since I read it and I would love to know other people opinions and hopefully add them to this. This book means a lot to me as it was the first book I read on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for reading if you are :)
- Mooncloud94