Gaslight

Gaslight BEING PUBLISHES MARCH 2022
Author: officialrachaelrose
Status: Complete
Time: 8h 34m
Number of Reads: 17.2 million
Number of Votes: 750 thousand
Rating: 9/10
Number of Parts: 83

Summary:
Studious seventeen-year-old Maddie must learn self-defence while trying not to fall for her womanizer trainer.

*****

When straight-A student Maddie is forced to move to LA, she plans to keep her head down, grades up and make it through senior year as unnoticed as possible.

But when she stumbles upon an underground boxing match staring the intriguing Hayden Walker, she sees the chance to protect those she loves from her crazy, abusive father. She offers Hayden money in exchange for self-defence lessons, a dangerous arrangement which might just end up changing the pair forever.

For your chance to win a free published copy, click the link on my profile to enter the giveaway! officialrachaelrose

*If you aren't reading this book on Wattpad, it has been stolen! Please report the website!*

*****

Another book from the same author because I loved the last one so much I had to read another!
I love the whole teaching her to fight thing, it's super cute.

I loved the whole storyline and all for the main characters are very different to each other. Also can we just take a minute to say how attractive the name Hayden is. I didn't realize until I read this.

*****

Thanks for reading any interaction is appreciated!
~MoonCloud94