The Gang Leader's Angle {Completed}

Author: chub_panda98
Status: Completed
Time: 3h 41m
Number of read: 18.5 million
Number of votes: 608 thousand
Rating: 8/10
Number of Parts: 34

Summary:
In Jacob Hunters world there is no place for innocence. Becoming a gang leader at the age of 19 he was forced into a position he never wanted in the first place but a year later, he's embraced it and become completely ruthless, menacing leader of the 'Scorp' gang. His life is all guns and no play. At least it was until he bumped into a girl who gives him first aid after he got shot.

Julia Harper is an angle to say the least. Some would call her naive as well and they wouldn't be wrong. She's just a living breathing ball of happiness, sarcasm and kindness. So imagine what would happen if she were to stumble across a guy slightly older than her walking down the street with a bleeding arm from where he was shot. I'll give you a hint; she offers him help.

And from then on starts the journey between the two. A relationship of two polar opposites. It doesn't take long till he becomes her hero and she becomes the devils little angle.

*****

I honestly don't really remember this book but I'm going to be re-reading it pretty soon cause I do remember it being good. :)

*****

If anyone reads/ has read this book and wants to a mini review please do because it's been a long time since  I read it and I would love to know other people opinions and add them

Thanks for reading if you are :)
- Mooncloud94