Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 1

It's been two weeks since FOWL was destroyed and Bradford Buzzard was defeated. Mabel and Julia have begun living in the mansion with Webby as Donald's adopted daughters, Scrooge is getting used to being a real father, Beakely and Webby are on good terms, thanks to Gene the Genie Webby's DNA is her own so she and Dewey can continue being a couple and Donald's finally got all his powers back, thus making him the Mage of Thunder once more.

Today is the day…of Donald Duck and Daisy Duck's wedding, the moment everyone's been waiting for. The sun broke over the horizon and casted it's sunrays over McDuck Manor.

In the Mansion, Donald and Daisy were snuggled up together in their bed as the rays of sunshine shone through their bedroom window. They began to stir awake as they rubbed their eyes before warmly gazing into each other's eyes.

Donald: Good morning Daisy.

Daisy: Good morning Donald.

Donald and Daisy hugged each other before embracing in a passionate kiss. They then held hands.

Donald: So, are you ready? This is our big day.

Daisy: Are you kidding? Of course I'm ready. I've been dreaming of this day forever!

Donald: Me too, toots! After all these years of dating we're finally gonna tie that knot together.

The two got out of bed and went into a guest bathroom in the mansion and took a shower.

Later, the two got dressed. Donald is wearing his primary black sailor attire and Daisy wears her tertiary pink dress and black bow.

The Duck Couple walked arm in arm across the hallway.

€Sitting around the table were Scrooge, Della, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, April, May, June and Launchpad (all wearing their primary outfits). Beakely and Duckworth came in with plates of pancakes and bacon. Scrooge was sipping his tea and reading his newspaper and the rest were talking amongst themselves, making jokes, talking about the wedding and eating and Beakely gave Webby a kiss.*

Webby: This is really delicious! Thanks Granny!

Dewey: Beakely, Duckworth, you guys get 5 stars for this awesome breakfast.

Beakely: Why, thank you.

Scrooge smiles to see Beakely and Webby enjoying time together even after the latter found out Beakely isn't really her grandmother by blood but experience and love says otherwise.

May: Say, you know, Webby. You're much happier than usual today.

Webby: How could I not!? My group has gotten bigger with two new girls in it! It's been two weeks since Mabel and Julia became part of the family and it's still the COOLEST!

Huey: Plus you're part of your own triplets now!

Webby: I know, right!

June: And with the new attitude adjustment since ditching FOWL Mabel and Julia are almost likable.

Julia: We heard that!

Everyone notices Webby's genetic sisters walking down the stairs with happy looks.

Mabel: Morning everyone!

Webby: Mabel! Julia!

Webby energetically jumps off and runs to hug her sisters in happiness which they return before holding hands with her.

Julia & Mabel: Hi Webby!

Louie: You ladies are just in time for breakfast!

June: You sure took your time sleeping.