Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 10

There was nothing pure silence on the Moon where one climactic battle took place between Donald Duck and Lunarok with big help from Della Duck, Daisy Duck, Gladstone Gander and Fethry Duck. After a long, gruelling battle filled with plenty of struggles, challenges and trials, emotional and physical, Donald had finally prevailed. Lunaris and Merlock had both been obliterated by his new Spirit Bomb taught by Master Yen Sid.

The Sword of Swanstantine and the Ring of Yin both villains had used as their ultimate weapons laid on the ground.

The Duck Cousins' outfits were still tattered and they were all still injured but they were all alive and well.

Donald is sat down on a rock, resting and recovering with a look of peace after defeating his two greatest enemies. Gladstone having gained enough strength to stand slowly walks up to his cousin trying to process his joyous shock.

Gladstone: D-did you really do it Donaldo? Are they gone for good?

The smile Donald gives off as he looks up to his cousin gives him his answer.

Gladstone: Lunaris and Merlock…they really are gone forever. Gladstone pumps his fists before bursting in excitement and looking up to the skies. YES! WE DID IT! People of our Earth, Radiant Garden and Twilight Town! This is Gladstone Gander speaking from the Moon! Lunaris and Merlock have been annihilated! They're no more!

The people of Earth listen to Gladstone's words, struggling to contain their joy as he speaks.

Gladstone: Thanks to your help we can all live peacefully! We'll never have to worry about a mix & match monster like them ever again! Thanks a lot for your HELP!

The people of Duckburg, Disney Mount Neverest Spoonervile, Ithaquack, El Dorado, Olympus and Temple of Toth-ra all scream for joy. Some chant Donald's name and express their gratitude in the Duck/McDuck family.

The people of Radiant Garden along with Gullwings all erupt with excitement. The girls share a high-five.

Yuna & Rikku: HOORAY!

Paine: Looks like he came through after all.

The people of Twilight Town express their gratitude and cheer loudly along with Seifer, Rai, Fu and Vivi.

Seifer: Not bad…for a duck.

Chip, Dale and Jiminy all exclaim in happiness with the people of Disney Town.

Jiminy: Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!

Chip & Dale: HE DID IT!

Scrooge, the kids and all of Donald's friends and family celebrate as loudly as they possibly could, expressing how proud they are of Donald, Della, Daisy, Gladstone and Fethry and relishing their victory. The kids share hugs and high-fives, everyone share hugs and words of joy and some shout loudly.

Scrooge: I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE COULD DO IT! HE'S UNSTOPABLE!

Dewey: Way to go Mom!

Huey: Way to go Uncle Donald!

Webby: THEY WON! THEY REALLY WON!

Mabel: Mabel and Julia dance together. Our dad's a hero! Our dad's a hero!

Darkwing: YES!

Gizmoduck: We've won!

Sora: Lunaris and Merlock are gone forever!

May: Hooray Aunt Daisy!

Storkules: Hip-hip hooray for Donald, Della, Daisy, Gladstone and Fethry!