Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 9

The Spirit Bomb is finally ready. The beautiful sphere of energy is as large as the Earth and that puts Lunarok in a state of fear.

Scrooge and the family are in sheer awe of the enormous sphere on screen.

Louie: That thing is huge!

Yen Sid: The Spirit Bomb is finally ready!

Darkwing: There's no way Lunarok could possibly survive this!

Julia: Go for it, Dad! Toss the ball!

Donald gets ready to toss but one issue remains, his sister is in the line of fire.

Donald: Della! What are you waiting for!? Get out of the way!

Della tries to get up but she's lost all her strength. She struggles on her knees and turns to Donald in pain.

Della: What do you think I've been trying to do Don! I just can't get up!

Donald: What!? What do you mean you can't get up!

Della: Della is unable to move. I've lost all my strength! I can't move anymore! Donald, forget about me! Just throw the Spirit Bomb!

Donald: WHAT!? BUT I CAN'T!

Della: Just throw it already, you big palooka! Do it now! Throw that Spirit Bomb!

Donald: But Della, I don't wanna lose you again! I'm not losing anyone again! Get out of the way!

Della: Please, Don! I'm begging you! Throw it, now!

Donald growls. He wants to throw the bomb but he doesn't want to risk losing his sister again. Unfortunately for them, Lunarok is more than smart enough to see Donald's weakness and refusal to risk his sister's life. He gives a grin.

Lunarok: So, you won't fire your special attack when your sister is in the line of fire. In that case…

Lunarok walks over and stomps Della's back, causing her to scream.

Donald: Uh oh! Not good!

Lunarok Go ahead Donald, throw your Spirit Bomb. I dare you. Do you have the heart to risk your sister's life to destroy mine? If so, throw it. I'm right here.

Donald: You piece of-!

Della: Donald! Please, all of friends and family, the people of our Earth, Radiant Garden and Twilight Town all offered up their energy to help us! Don't waste our efforts for me! Launch the stupid bomb!

Donald: No! I lost you once; I'm not losing you again! Besides, you, Daisy, Gladstone and Fethry are the ones who got us this far!

Scrooge and the family watch Donald's hesitance in concern.

D'Jinn: What is it Donald!?

Fergus: Launch the blasted bomb, lad!

Huey: He can't with Mom in the line of fire!

April: And now Lunarok is holding Aunt Della hostage!

Riku: That coward!

Scrooge: Donald, you've got launch the Bomb! Della's asking you to do it!

Julia: Oh, Dad!

Gene: Ooh! Classic villain using a hostage to stop the final attack.

June: Stop enjoying this! This isn't a TV show!

Lunarok releases an orb of darkness from the Sword of Swanstantine and it explodes on Donald. The Mage of Thunder takes damage but he resists to hold his position.