Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 8

Back on Earth, things were taking a turn for the better. Mickey and Minnie's team were finishing off what was left of the Heartless and Yin Monsters, the number of Beagles and Sky Pirates were dwindling and Yen Sid casts a powerful spell that has ruptures of light explode and destroy all remaining enemies. However, the ice was beginning to thin and the monsters we slowly starting to break through. Minnie's team do their best to protect it.

The Gizmoducks and Boyd were continuing to deal with Mark Beaks. MegaBeaks yanks off a lamppost to smash them with but Gizmo-Cop rolls out of the way and Gizmo-Bulb catches the lamppost, allowing Boyd to swoop in firing eye lasers that knock MegaBeaks back and he makes him stumble further with a big headbutt to Beak's forehead. Gizmo-Cop rolls around firing a bunch of shots from her arm that Beaks couldn't defend himself from. She then brings out large handcuffs which she tosses into Beak's wrist and Boyd wraps the other part around his other wrist. Gizmo-Bulb ignites his jets to fly around MegaBeaks and restrain him in a shoulder lock.

Gizmoduck and Gizmo-Dee are stood together, ready for the finish blow.

Gizmo-Dee: You ready, suit!?

Gizmoduck: Always!

Gizmoduck and Gizmo-Dee fly/jump up together, the latter splits her bo-staff in three and tosses the pieces around Beaks, forming a field of electricity around him which allows Gizmoduck to fire one last missile from his chest that absorbs the electricity and flies into the monster parrot's beak, engulfing his body in electricity. Gizmo-Bulb releases Beaks and they all gather together as he suffers from electrical spasms.

MegaBeaks: You can't defeat the Beaks! Who do you think you are!?

Gizmoduck ignites his jets and flies towards Beaks at high-speed with his fist reeled back.

Team Gizmoduck: Call us…GIZMODUCKS!

With one final punch to the face MegaBeaks is sent flying on his back and the surge of electricity from the missile destroys the nanites inside his body. The parrorts muscles deflate and he goes back to being weak Mark who releases some saliva and missile pieces.

Beaks: Ugh! Metal scraps!

He then finds himself surrounded by the Gizmoducks who all aim their weapons at him. He sheepishly smiles and gulps.

Beaks: Uh…hi amigos…amigas…no hard feelings, right? Right…?

Team Darkwing continued dealing with Negaduck. Launchpad and Negaduck exchange strikes with their weapons.

Negaduck: You're all incredibly dead!

Launchpad: Forgive me for this Mr Starling but with everything that's okay I have no choice but to bring you down! You know what they say about metal conducting electricity…well that can be dangerous when someone uses a metallic weapon, like your chainsaw.

Launchpad's trident surges with electricity that's conducted through the chainsaw and Negaduck is comically electrocuted, allowing LP to send him back with a frontal kick. Gosalyn jumps from behind to fire an explosive arrow, followed up with Darkwing leaping high up to throw his explosive disks. The explosions engulf Negaduck and he's comically covered in soot and burns.

This leaves him vulnerable for the trio to launch their final strikes. Gosalyn starts off by delivering a strong flying kick to chin, Launchpad launches a strong punch in the face and Darkwing finishes up with an even stronger punch.

Negaduck lands hard on his back with a grunt and looks to see Darkwing, Gosalyn and Launchpad aim their respective weapons at him. The crazed actor backs up.