Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 3

Several hours later, it was close to dusk as several cars pulled into the church parking lot. The Duck/McDuck family were already there, along with Violet's dads, Ty and Indy Sabrewing. A lot of people wearing tuxedos and dresses were walking in the church.

Roxanne Featherly wearing a purple dress, purple heeled-shoes and white opera gloves was reporting the event.

Roxanne: Good evening. This is Roxanne Feathery reporting outside the Duckburg church, where a wedding is being held. But not just any wedding, the lucky couple are Scrooge McDuck's nephew/local hero Donald Duck and his girlfriend Daisy Duck. And since this wedding is being paid for by the richest duck in the world, security is being held on the inside and outside in case any shifty characters try to steal from it or sabotage it.

The camera then zoomed in on the Moonlanders in their armour, holding blasters. They were surrounding the church.

Roxanne: While security on the inside is currently unknown, the Moonlanders, previously tricked into an invasion by their former leader Lunaris, are security on the outside. I'm Roxanne Featherly, back to you Carl.

Inside, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Mabel, Julia, Lena, Violet, April, May, June, Della, Scrooge, Gladstone and Fethry stood at the front door inside the church ready to greet the guests.

The males wore black tuxedos and white undershirts, though Scrooge, Fethry and Huey each wore a red bowtie, Dewey's was blue, and Gladstone and Louie's was green.

Webby, Mabel, Julia, Lena, Violet, April, May, and June each wore white dresses with a lavender belt and heels that matched their signature colours.

Beakely wore a black half-sleeved dress and black heeled shoes.

Della is wearing a black one-strap dress that goes up to her knees, a couple of bangles, a pearl bracelet, her hairband and black heeled shoes (a metal version on her robot leg).

Panchito and Jose were at back wearing their fancy tuxedo from Emma Glamour's party and prepare their instruments.

Mabel: Wow! I really love these dresses!

Julia: They're so fashionable!

Webby: I know, right! At weddings you wear the best outfits!

May: Say, Lena, have you ever been to a wedding?

Lena: Snuck in once or twice to see what weddings were like…and to annoy Aunt Magica.

Huey: Here come our guests.

(A/N: Like J. Tom assume they're all wearing tuxedo, dress, or fancy clothes.)

Gyro, Fenton (carrying a duffel bag), Officer Cabrera, Gandra and Manny (With Scrooge's stone head as his head again but still able to speak) with Lil'Bulb on his shoulder were the first to come in.

Gyro wore a grey tuxedo and black bowtie, Fenton wore white tuxedo and red bowtie, Manny wore a black bowtie and Officer Cabrera and Gandra were wearing black dresses and heels.

Gyro: Greetings everyone!

Fenton: Salutations McDucks!

Huey: Hey, Dr Gearloose and new Dr Cabrera!

Fenton: Huey, please, there's no need to be so formal. We're friends. Just call me Fenton.

Julia: Hi Lil'Bulb. Hi Headless Man-Horse of the Apocalypse.

Manny: Hi there kids!

Scrooge: Glad you could all make it.

Gandra: After everything this family has done for us it's the least we could do.