Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 6

As Scrooge and the family fight off Maleficent and her minions, scenes shift to the Moon where Donald, Della, Daisy, Gladstone and Fethry fall on their chests in. The 5 of them are struggling to breathe and going blue from losing air but Donald quickly casts a spell that provides everyone oxygen to breathe on the Moon. They regain their breath and pant in exhaustion.

Fethry: That…was close.

Gladstone: They all smile to Donald. Good thing we have a mage right here.

Daisy: Thank you Donald.

Della: This is a lot better than chewing on disgusting Oxy-Chew. But since when have you been able to do this Don.

Donald: Since we defeated Lunaris the first time, in case we'd ever come back to this place again.

Della: Speaking of Lunaris…where is he and Merlock fused together.

Lunarok: We're right here.

Everyone watches Lunaris pulsating and surrounded in dark electrifying aura as slowly lands on the Moon grounds.

Lunarok: I felt a little homesick…so I felt why not crush my most hated adversaries on the planet I call home.

Duck Cousins: The 5 of them deadpan as they stood up. The Moon is not a planet.

Lunarok: This sets him off. SILENCE! He sends out an electric blast from the sword they barely avoid. IF YOU ALL KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WILL ALL REMAIN SILENT! THIS IS A PLANET AND ONCE I'M THROUGH WITH YOUR INFURIATING FAMILY AND YOU'RE PRECIOUS EARTH I WILL CEMENT IT'S PLACE AS THE GREATEST PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE!

Donald: It doesn't matter if you have the home advantage Lunarok, we're still gonna beat you!

Lunarok: If you truly believe we can be defeated now that we're fused together then by all means come at me. I'm waiting right here for you to attack.

Donald, Della, Daisy, Gladstone and Fethry summon Monado, Godslayer, Royal Sabre, Diamond Cutlass and Tri-Halberd.

Gladstone: Look at us…the Duck Cousins, back together and fighting together once again.

Fethry: Just like the old days!

Daisy: This time we're united together as a family!

Della: Yeah we are! Let's do this together!

Donald: This is it gang! The True Final Battle! Let's finish this once and for all!

The 5 Ducks get in their battle stances and prepare for the true final battle.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Remind – Data Young Xehanort Boss Music

Party Members:

Donald Duck

Della Duck

Daisy Duck

Gladstone Gander

Fethry Duck

Information: Defeat Lunarok!

Lunarok: Let the true final battle begin!

Lunarok crosses his arms and releases a mighty roar that causes a massive amount of dark electrifying energy. He invokes a gust of wind so enormous it destroys a couple of moon cliffs. The Duck Cousins are forced to shield themselves with their weapons and stand their ground.

Gladstone: This is crazy!

Fethry: How do we stop something like this!

Donald: We have to try!