Chapter 10: Shades of Grey

It's been a few days since the Spectra incident. Here we see the camera pans slightly to the right. We cut to Danny pushing the doors open in a panic.

Danny: Aaaaaaah!

Dash: Aaaaaaah!

Dash runs the same direction Danny went, chasing him. Cut to Danny running through the halls, out of breath.

Danny: *huff* Moving *puff* Gotta keep moving *He looks behind him*

Dash: That's it Fen-ton! Run! But I'm taking this D I got on our spelling test out of your hide!

Danny: Every time he fails, he comes after me!

Dash: Aaaaaaah!

We see the camera cut to another hallway where Paulina and Kwan meet up with Valerie.

Paulina: Hey, Valerie. Like, I so much love that top!

Valerie: Isn't it Swe-e-et? $579 and worth every one of my dad's pennies. *Notices Danny rounding a corner and charging down the hall toward Valerie and her friends.*

We then see Danny is looking back to see if Dash is still behind him. He doesn't see how close Paulina is and runs into her. Paulina is holding a large paper coffee cup and it goes flying into Valerie's face, and her $579 top.

Valerie: *to Kwan* Please hurt the unpopular boy for me!

Kwan: Hey, accidents happen.

Valerie grabs Kwan by his shirt, drags him down to face her.

Valerie: GRRRRR!

Kwan:    Alright, Alright. *To Danny* Fenton!

Kwan starts chasing Danny back the way he came. Dash is still chasing Danny.

Danny: Wait a minute! I have ghost Powers.

Danny goes invisible, ducks into a narrow hallway off to one side, and phases through the floor and the two jocks run head on into each other.

Dash: Augh! Ugh that dweeb! When I get my hands on him I'm gonna-

???(F/N): You're gonna what?

The two jocks flinched as they slowly turned to see you and Saiya with fire in your eyes and Saiya glaring at them like she sees them as two mice.

Dash: Uh h-h-hey….(F/N) h-how-

Before they could say anything, we then hear punching followed by shrill screams in pain and agony follwed by blasts of magic followed by angry cat sounds as Paulina and Valerie heard and saw this

Valerie: What the heck is that?

Paulina: I think it's Dash and Kwan getting beat up by Fenton.

Valerie: Wait, that unpopular dweeb? Please he couldn't-

Just then we see Dash and Kwan tossed into the hallway battered and bruised and covered in stretch marks.

Valerie: What the? That Fenton guy did this? How?

(F/N): *appears behind Valerie* Not him.

Valerie: *gets startled* Gah! *Turns to see you* Who are you?

(F/N): I'm his twin sister (F/N) and I beat them up.  Anyone who picks on my brother has to deal with me and learn what true fear really is. *grabs Dash by his neck* And in case you forgotten what fear looks like, take note *makes her grip tighter*

Dash: *while getting strangled by you* Gah! C-c-can't breath… *turns blue*

Paulina: *a bit nervous* Uh heh heh okay, (F/N) you made your point you can let him let go.