Chapter 14: Strange Meeting

It's been a few days since the Johnny 13 incident. Here we see you, Caire and Saiya at home as you were seen reading a magazine.

(F/N): Finally, a day where I can relax. Fam is at ghost-con and I have the home all to myself. *Hears stomach gurgle*

We later see you in the kitchen as you look in the fridge and it is already empty.

(F/N): Dang it dad, guess we're going shopping.

Saiya: *meows*

We later see you and the others at the grocery store where we see you buying a ton of food as we later see you at the cashier.

Cashier: Okay that'll be $25.89.

(F/N): *pulls out a $100 from your purse* Will this cover it?

Cashier: *sees the hundred dollars and was shocked* Uh….yeah….

(F/N): Thanks.

Cashier: *takes it and gives you 5 $20 bills* Here your change ma'am.

(F/N): Thanks.

Meanwhile somewhere in New York we see a certain sorcerer supreme watching from a Tri-carrier.

Dr. Strange: She holds vast magical power.

Nick: And you're sure it's her?

Dr. Strange: I'm positive, I sense a vast power emanating from her.

Nick: I see, she'd make a great agent for Shield.

Dr. Strange: But that is her choice if she wishes to join.

Nick: I know.

Meanwhile we see you,and Saiya were walking back home with Saiya perching on your shoulder.

(F/N): Finally, I think we got everything we need.

Saiya: *meows*

As you and Saiya were walking home you felt something off.

(F/N): Hm? Hmm….*looks the other way*

You then jumped to the left and went ghost with a look of determination.

(F/N): Alright whoever you are, come on out! We can do this the easy way, or the hard way

???(Taskmaster): Well well someone has good instincts.

You then saw what looked to be a guy wearing a skull mask and a white outfit.

(F/N): Skulker? *Lands on the ground* Did you lose weight? And that flaming mohawk?

Taskmaster: Don't know who that is, but you'll be a great soldier in my army.

(F/N): Soldier, pfft as if skull face I don't work and or talk to strangers.

Taskmaster: *scoffs* Mama's girl. If I can't ask you willing I'll take you by force!

We then see Taskmaster charge at you as you placed Saiya on the steps as you charged at him as we see you both fight as you summon a construct of a sword and shield and Taskmaster pulled out his weapons too as you blocked his strike and you tried to strike him but he copied your moved and kicked you back into a lamp post.