Chapter 17: House Phantom

It's been a few days since the Poindexter incident and you were fed up with Maddie and Jack's ghost hunting escapades and you moved out. Here we see you, Saiya and Carrie in the living room as you levitated a bowl of cat food and gave it to Saiya to which she happily ate

Saiya: *meows*

(F/N): You're welcome Saiya.

Just then you hear the doorbell ring as you telekinetically open it and we see a certain queen bee get levitated in screaming in surprise as she is sat on a chair.

(F/N): *while not taking her eyes off of the book* Hey Paulina, how's it going?

Paulina: *slightly surprised* Uh, good, a bit surprised that I was levitated though, but I'm okay. So uh, Danny told me you moved out of your parent's house. Is that true?

(F/N): *closes the book* Sure is, best decision I've ever made. *Sees some of Paulina's luggage bag* Um what's with the luggage bags?

Paulina: Oh yeah, about that I um, decided to move out too.

(F/N): What why?

Paulina: *crosses arm and pouts* Because my papa is too overprotective of me. Also, just like to point out we are next door neighbors.

You then looked outside to see Paulina's house across from yours.

(F/N): Wow, how did I not see that?

Saiya: *meows*

Paulina: I thought you would have noticed my hose across the street.

(F/N): I would have but I uh, been a little occupied lately.

Paulina: Yeah, I know school can be a major drag.

(F/N): No kidding.

Paulina: Yeah, so uh (F/N) could I um, *blushes* Move in with you?

(F/N): Oh sure, I got a bunk bed set up just in case.

Paulina: Bunk beds? Awesome!

(F/N): Thanks, say you wanna help me decorate my-er-- our room, together?

Paulina: Wow, sure.

We later see you and Paulina decorating the bedroom as it now looked like something from a fairy tale mixed with a fancy room as you set up some stairs leading up to Paulina's bed since you gave her the top bunk and you got the bottom bunk.

(F/N): There, now our room is complete.

Paulina: Sure is, looks amazing *yawns* oh man, all that decorating sure got me tired.

(F/N): Yeah *yawns* Come on, let's call it a night.

We then see you and Paulina go to bed as we see Saiya jump on your bed as she sleeps on your chest. The next day we fade in on Casper High in the hallways where we see you, and Paulina and Saiya walk together in the hallways.

Student 1: Hey it's that Fenton girl.

Student 2: And she's walking with Paulina.

Jock 1: Why does she walk with that Fenton loser?

Paulina: *stomps on the Jock's foot* She's not a loser!

Jock 1: *in pain* Gah! Ow! Okay, okay.

We then see you and Paulina arrive at your lockers where we see the trio was there too.

Danny: Hey sis, and Paulina.

Sam: Oh great, the witch is here.

(F/N): I can say the same to you with that Halloween costume you're always wearing. Oh wait no, that's what you always wear.