Chapter 15: Public Enemies

It's been a few weeks since you became Dr.Strange's protege, became a member of Shield and an Avenger. Here we see an outside shot of the Fenton Portal. We see the camera zooms in and fades to a shot of a ghost in prison garb being chased by two of Walker's prison guards and Bullet.

Prisoner: You'll never take me alive, coppers!

Bullet: You're a Ghost.

Prisoner: Well, you'll still never take me! *He's caught in a net*

We see the guards pull in their new catch. Bullet turns around and contacts Walker.

Bullet: That's the last one, Walker. All the escaped prisoners have been rounded up.

Back at the prison, we see Walker is chatting with Bullet.

Walker: All but one... *Turns to face a door with four guards in front of it* Which brings us to you, Wulf.

A guard, reluctantly, opens the cell. Out of it jumps a wolf ghost creature named Wulf. He jumps over everybody and unsheathes his claws. He swipes at the air and creates a tear in the dimension.

Guard: He's tearing a hole out of our dimension! He's gonna escape!

Walker: No he's not. That would be against the rules. *Presses a button on his wrist, which activates a shock collar on Wulf's neck, causing him to scream in pain and fall back while the portal he created disappears* That's a nifty little power you have, Wulf. The ability to claw into the real world at will. It's one of the reasons I need you. You want that collar off, don't you?

We see Wulf pulled on his collar desperately, indicating he does.

Walker:  I have one more perp to catch. *Shows a picture of Danny in prison garb and in ghost form* Half kid, half ghost.

Wulf:*Sniffs the picture* Vi deziri detrui? (Translation: "You want to destroy him ?")

Walker: Destroy him? No. I want revenge. And I need him alive for that. And since this Danny Phantom set my prisoners free, I wanna turn his world into the prison he escaped. Take my crew. *The guards smile evilly* Cause as much havoc as you can and sniff this kid out for me. And you'll be free of me forever. Do we have a deal?

We then see Wulf smiles evilly as the camera cuts to Amity Park, where a man is in panic.

Man: Ghosts!

Walker's goons are all over the place, causing chaos as you, Danny, Sam, and Tucker are looking on.

Sam: Oh man! I've never seen this many ghosts attacking at once!

(F/N): It's like the mardi gra of ghost attacks!

Danny: I'm gonna need a bigger thermos! *Tackled by a ghost*

Tucker: And a paramedic!

Later on, back at Casper High School we see kids are watching a newscast about the previous night's chaos.

News reporter: This was the scene in Amity Park last night as ghosts - that's right, ghosts - caused hundreds of thousands in damage. I'm Shelli Rakimata, and this is "ghost watch", Day 2. *TV is turned off*.

Mayor: Now, I know you kids are scared because ghosts are scary, scary things, *The kids all look unphased* but I came to your school, not because this is a great photo opportunity... *Turns and smiles for photographers* but because you children are our future... Voters. *Laughs at his joke as more photos are taken of him* And now, I'd like to turn this over to Principal Ishiyama, who is here to inform you of some exciting rules and restrictions.

Danny: This is going to end badly.

(F/N): What makes you say that bro?

Danny: Just a very strange feeling.