vii.

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Paola sat with Glenn by the camp. It was later on from Maggie's outburst and Glenn couldn't stop thinking out it. From the porch, the woman in question was staring at them, her arms crossed, as much as Glenn liked her, he couldn't lie to his group, they were his family.

Paola waved at her hoping to see her return the gesture, but Maggie only shook her head at them. "Are you gonna tell them?" She asks, fiddling with the handle of her knife. Glenn had agreed to let her could a weapon that didn't allow her to be so trigger happy and Paola was happier that way, she definitely didn't like guns.

Glenn's sighs, "we have to, right?"

Paola shrugs, "i'll follow your lead."

Standing up, with encouragement from Dale, Glenn walks so that he was in front of everyone, "uh, guys." He speaks up, clammy hands stuffed in his pockets, "so... the barns full of walkers."

Without a word, the shocked group moved, headed towards the barn. Shane took the lead, peering in to find the dead moaning at him, stumbling around lifelessly.

Paola held Glenn's hand, her doe eyes trained on the Greene's farmhouse, worried that someone would find them there.

"You cannot tell me you're alright with this." Shane scoffs, storming back to the group.

"No I'm not but we guests here this isn't our land." Rick replies, keeping his cool.

"Oh god, this is our lives, man!" Shane yells angrily, he was nearing the edge and it was obvious.

"Lower your voice." Glenn hushes, glancing around worriedly while Paola shushes him. The girl hadn't liked Shane since the well accident, but if he continued the route of aggression, she was becoming scared of him.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug." Andrea agrees with Shane, hands on hips.

"It ain't right. Not remotely." Shane nods, in thanks to her. "We either got to go in there, we got to make things right, or we just got to go. Now we've been talking about fort benning for a long time."

Rick cuts him off, "we can't go."

"Why, Rick? Why?" Shane asks, an almost taunting nature in his voice, irritation rang true.

"Because my daughters still out there." Carol says, Sophia had been gone for days now and hope was beginning to dwindle.

Shane scoffs then sighs, all while repeating okay to himself, "I think its just time we consider the other possibility."

"We're not leaving Sophia behind." Rick shakes his head, reaching his hand out to the girls mother.

"I'm close to find this girl." Dixon protests, stepping out from behind Carol. "I just found her doll two days ago."

Shane laughs sarcastically, "you found her doll, daryl. That's what you did. You found a doll."

"You don't know what the hell you're talking about." Daryl was quiet to anger, getting in Shane's face.

"Man, look, I'm just saying what needs to be said here." Shane bites back. "Now you get a good lead, it's in the first 48 hours."

Paola quickly moved behind Glenn, the shouting was becoming to much and it began to overwhelm her, he kept his hand to the back of her head to help as she buried her face in his back but it did little to help.