x.

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Natasha walked beside her sister, dragging her feet along the concrete as she went. Her guard was drawn being out in the open, the prison didn't trust them and she didn't trust them either.

"Where did they say we could Bury her?" Tyreese asks, holding onto his dear friends body while her mourning husband held her head.

Sasha looked to her sister, her eyebrows furrowed and a frown on her lips. She wished she didn't have to see this, "back of the field, with the rest of the graves."

The men lowered Donna's body to the ground while Allen stepped over her carelessly, his eyes fixated on Carl and Carol beyond the fence. "Golden opportunity."

"For what?" Sasha asks, both of her siblings now stood beside.

"Little kid and a woman." He pants, his son moved forward.

"Ask them for a hand. Get a hold of those weapons." Tyreese protests as the boy carries on, "we do it quick, they'll never know what hit them."

Natasha rolls her eyes, her arms folded over her chest, "do you just fail to realise that they have guns?"

"They won't once we take them." Ben shrugs his shoulders like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Natasha was glad she had a brain.

"We're out here to bury Donna." Sasha says and Allen nods.

"We will after." Sasha and Nat scoff, dumbfounded. "Look at this place. Secure."

Tyreese's eyes are narrowed, he found it hard to comprehend what he was hearing. "These are good people."

"It'll be easy. A little kid, a woman, a girl and an legged old man." Ben reminds his father of the convict, Axel, too.

"Are you gonna smash the baby's head with a rock?" Tyreese  questions.

"What is your problem?"

"How about a little common decency." He snaps, "this isn't what we do." Tyreese shares a look with his sister's, Natasha nodding her head in encouragement, and while she may not trust the people at the prison, she trusted her brother blindly and wholeheartedly.

Allen stares the trio down, "you're living in the past, Ty. All of you. This is survival of the fittest, plain and simple. And here we live, out there we die." He looks between them all, "and I'm not waiting for the rest of their group to roll in here and throw us out on our asses."

From behind the father and son, Natasha catches sight of the girl and the convict walking towards them. Beth gives her a pretty smile, which Natasha could feel herself returning a reason unknown to her.

"Got some tools for you." Axel says, offering out a shovel. Allen begins to stalk forward towards them with murderous intent, but the Williams siblings maneuver around them.

"That's much appreciated." Tyreese accepts the tools from Beth and Sasha does the same with Axel. Nat's hands slowly move backwards, hoping to create a distance between the two men stood behind them.

"You don't need no help with the body?" Axel asks, pointing to the covered up corpse on the floor.

Natasha shakes her head, leaving her right leg to take her weight, "no thanks, we've got it covered."