Hello summer

I sat down on a sun chair closing my eyes soaking in the sun the last real day of school was yesterday meaning the first day of summer! And I couldn't be more exited but I was still getting used to the fact I'm a part of a new family and much different house. Suddenly I hear a "hello" and I instantly recondize it flipping off my sunglasses staring at the one and only Stacey McGill I missed her so much she's been busy and I barely saw her at school. I ran to her giving her a big hug "I didn't know you were coming over" I laughed "yeah uhm actually Sam asked me to hangout and I said yes.." she frowned I looked down "oh" is all that slipped out and I dropped my head down for a second "uhm yeah sure whatever" I began walking back to the chair feeling hurt. "You could too you know?" Smiling slightly " it's fine" I tried to hide my face and I saw her walking over to Sam throwing her arms around him hugging him and I wanted to vomit. I went inside I couldn't stand it why would Stacey come over just to see Sam? Does she not care about me I mean she would have asked me right? I flopped on my bed sighing looking out at the beautiful sky then writing in my diary. I must've wrote at least 2 pages full gigging to myself. I went downstairs to grab a drink and I saw her still here in our very own kitchen I don't know why it made me so upset but it did. I began slipping back up to my room when I felt a hand lightly grab my wrist it was warm. It was her, "wait kris" she pleaded "hm"'I awkwardly looked at her. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" I sounded sorta aggressive "does it bother you that I'm here with Sam..?" Looking at me while she asked that "what no...okay maybe a little I just don't get why him or if you don't care about me anymore. I sighed and looked at my feet. She grabbed my check cupping it slightly "never your my best friend kris im sorry and I promise I didn't plan it ahead of Time."