9

Kristy's pov:

I cannot Stacey freaking McGill just kissed me back! I've only ever thought it wouldn't happen but I can't stop thinking of it. The feeling of her soft plush lips, her touch that made my heart race. I lay in bed with a smile on my face.

Ding my phone went I turn it on to see a text from Stacey.
(Btw the bold is Stacey and the italics are kristy)

                               Stace:)

Stace:)
Hey kris! Meet me at the park?

                                               Sure be there soon!
Stace:)
Okay cya then
                      Read

  I make my way to the park and I see her sitting there on the worn down bench. I sneak up behind her and scream boo! As I grab her shoulder gently. "AHH" she screams and quickly turns around as her face immediately softens I laugh. "You scared the life outta me!" She yells with a slight smile. "My plan exactly" a smile creeps onto my face I take. Seat next to her. "So.." "soo" I could tell she was thinking of what to say about last night but instead she changes the subject, we talk about the club,summer, how we've been. Eventually it was time to leave since it was late. I hug her and turn away and walk back home.

"Kristy where have you been!" My mother raises her voice. "I was with Stacey" she looks worried "you could have let me know" I sigh "I will next time I'm sorry" she pulls me into a hug.

A/N Sorry it's short! I will be finishing the book probably soon I'm not to sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Anyways happy new year<3