Hang out

I got ready for my day with Stacey. Slipping on a yellow t-shirt then a red cardigan and some black leggings. I brushed my teeth then headed down seeing everyone up "morning" I say popping in some waffles I grabbed out of the freezer. "Hey sweetie" my mom said "hey kristy" Watson waved, "did you hear the crying lady last nigh- Karen was cut off by Watson "enough with the crying lady Karen." "She won't be happy".. she shakes her head creepily then walks away I'm interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. I run and open the door seeing the blonde haired Stacey McGill smiling at me. I lean in for a hug and we be on our way to her house. When we get there we talk for a bit then we paint each other's nails. "What color do you want kris?" She asked me "blue!" We giggled I painted hers a yellow" "wanna watch a movie?" I questioned the blonde. She picked tangled a Disney movie. I lay my head on her shoulder and hers on mine. I felt my cheeks grow with heat and my stomach gets a weird feeling.. eventually I try to focus on the movie but I catch myself staring at Stacey. "You okay kris?" She looks at me a bit worried "oh uhm y-yeah I'm fine" I fake smile but I'm reality I didn't know what was going on. (Time skip they are going to bed now) we end up sleeping on opposite directions of eachother I can't hep but hear her turn around to face my back and I don't know why but something told me to turn around and I gave in. Looking at the peacefully sleeping girl I smile to myself and end up drifting off to sleep with her in my thoughts.

A/N Hii I don't exactly know what I'm going to be doing with this book but I'm going to try to make it seem less boring so let's hope so lol bye now!