19

Again I go out today and go to this small cafe near campus. Of course she has to be here today right now of all times. I roll my eyes maybe I should sneak out I don't think she's seen me yet. I grab my stuff and begin walking out quickly but my head turns around "kristy" I hear her say. I sigh and turn my head "what do you want" I look into her beautiful eyes "please can we talk?" I decide it's better too I'm most likely going to see her again anyways. "Fine" we go to one of the back empty tables and I set my stuff onto the floor and we order some drinks, me a vanilla latte Stacey with green tea. "Okay well when we moved I was so sad I didn't want to leave you I mean all of you. I stopped answering because it reminded me of what I missed and it was a bad decision I'm sorry I didn't not want to text you it was to hard. I'm sorry I hurt you, I never stopped caring. She places her hand in mine which for a minute everything feels like it was when we were kids. Like when it was just the two of us and everything was okay. But it wasn't. "Please say something" I move my hand away "I don't know what to say" She looks sad. Maybe if she never moved away we would still be together.. "Can we try to be friends again" she says looking buoyant and hopeful. "I'd like that" I smile "but you have to promise you don't leave me again" she promises. I want to try to move on from the past I really missed her. We lean in from across the table and hug eachother with the awkward hug but I didn't care I had her and this time she promised she wouldn't leave.

A/N TYSM FOR 1k READS!! I'm happy everyone seems to be enjoying the book it's honestly kind of rushed but thank you and have a good day/night lovelies<33