15

( 3 years later Now 19)

So much has happened since stacey moved. Mary-Anne and Claudia had taken over the babysitters club, and dawn and Jessie recently went to a collage in California while Mary-Anne is still back home doing her schooling there and so is Mallory, Claudia is landing a job in art. I'm now going to New York for school a college. I'm exited but nervous too, I plan on getting a job preferably a part time one already not needing to get to much stress on. I see a new call from eliana my girlfriend. "Hey babe" she says "hey how's it going?" I can hardly hear it's so noisy outside right now "nothing just unpacking" "okay well I'll talk to you later I've gotta go" I say and hang up later I'm go back to my dorm and finish unpacking. I head down the stairs to Eliana's room once I go in I see her on the phone with someone else. "Hey" I smile after she turns around she hangs up and kiss her "how's the unpacking?" She asks "good I just finished the place looks good!" I say happily "want to go tour the campus with me?" I ask she agrees so we look at all the classrooms and other spots. After about an hour I decide to head back to my room "bye babe" she says as she kisses me before we walk off. Once I get changed I'm so tired, I get into bed and hope tomorrow goes good.

A/N don't hate me for this please😔 anyways have a good night/day!