Feelings?

Time skip 6 months

Kristy pov
I didn't know how much longer I would be able to hide this in my mind I was losing it. I've been so confused and I came to accept it but it should be wrong right? I cant like a girl right? I can't like her.

Deciding to tell Claudia hoping she would help me figure this out I was going over to her house for a sleepover and asked to talk but I opted on cancelling the pit in my stomach growing. Trying to talk myself out of this I knocked on her door nervously. She opened the door with a smile "hey!" She cheered happily "hi!" I smiled I leaned in for a hug and we went up to her room "so what did you want to talk about?" I started to panic how would I even start? "I-I don't know how to say it.." I look down fighting back the urge to run out the door. "It's okay take your time" she encourages me. Well no going back now. "I like Stacey!" I blurt out "well of course we all like stacey" she laughs not understanding. "I like her more than a friend..." The tears start streaming down my face a weight lifting off of my shoulder saying that out loud. "Oh." Her smile fades and she pulls me into a hug saying "I support you and I'm here for you. If she doesn't like you back then she's missing out" I begin to sob quietly into her shoulder all the emotions flowing away.

We're playing board games now it's been an hour and having lots of fun and shared laughs
And off to sleep.