8

Stacey's pov:

I couldn't manage to get the words out and before I knew it she was gone. How could I let her think I hated her? I had to get to her, and with that I ran out the door and to her house. I knocked on the door my heart beating rapidly. There she was her perfect red hair and her beautiful freckled face and those eyes. "Stace what are you doing here?" Her voice sounded full of sorrow. "I'm here because I have to tell you something" I ran all the way here out of breath "just give me a minute to catch my breath" she laughed lightly which made me smile "I wanted you to know I like you too" "what??" She looked relieved. I smiled at her and gently grabbed her hand intertwining them. She slowly leaned in while I did the same connecting them together feeling something I've never felt before. Pulling away I could see her face flushing red and I could feel mine gleaming with it. "Honey who's at the door?" Liz yelled from the kitchen "nobody!" She yelled back guessing it's time for me to go before we got caught I leaned in for a hug which she gratefully returned and a wave goodbye I watch as she closed the door with a smile. I head home and think how a night gone wrong to a heartening one.

A/N
Anyone got any suggestions idk what to do so I mig end it soon and anyone want the next part early i actually have motivation lmao