Trip

"Who's going to be free from Friday-Sunday?" I asked "uhh you,Stacey I'm busy too" Mary-anne replied "okay that settles it we will have around 5 kids" since everything was paid for with the trip to California while babysitting after the meeting I went home and started packing my things some sunscreen,some clothes,my toiletries, and in another bag some toys and sand toys for the kids. I smiled proud I could finally sleep exhausted from today.
________________________________
(Stacey's pov)
Everyone jumping out of the car and stretching and I took in the cool breezy air feeling good on my face after being suffocated with the loud noises in the car for 5 hours. I didn't really mind I loved kids, James,Audrey,Lucy,Wyatt, and Toby all claimed their rooms Wyatt with Toby and james, finally Lucy with Audrey. I was with kristy. "Hey anyone up for a Disney movie?" I smirked as the kids yelled replies of "yes!" And screams of excitement we put on toy story 1 and they all ended up falling right asleep before heading to bed. "Which bed do you want?" Kristy asked "I don't mind" I smiled she chose the left and me the right we talked about today and feel asleep.

A/N
Sorry for not updating in awhile! I've been stuck on what to write and lack of motivation this chapter is short rip but it's probably going to be a short story anyways lmao