The new maiden

.・✫・゜・。. Author's Note.・✫・゜・。.

Wowie! We just hit 2k views and I'm ecstatic! Thank you for all of the continued support and just overall enjoying my story. I hope you like this chapter for it gets a little spicy. So you might want to grab some milk. <3

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

You both walk out of the closet. Her in her astonishing gown that she always wore throughout the castle. It was so beautiful and fit her perfectly. So much so she had more than one. Each one an exact copy of the other. You on the other hand wore a light blue dress with embroidered sleeves. The crest of house Dimitrescu set on your sleeve. " wow Alcina, what a beautiful dress! " you said, twirling in it. Feeling the air fill your gown and lifting it up ever so slightly.

" who made it? " you asked. You assumed it must be custom due to the crest. " Donna" the lady said, admiring your twirls. " Oh wow, I guess talent runs in the family. " You looked at Alcina and her eyes were no longer on you. Instead you could tell that she felt a bit of jealousy. " is something the matter my love? " you said, caressing her hand. She looked down at you and the jealousy disappeared. "Nothing at all, my flower. " you liked the "my" it made you feel special. You smiled as you left her bedroom chambers. Outside you were greeted by a maid you had never seen before. One that Alcina also seemed to not recognize.

" Are you lost? " she says a little annoyed. The Maiden looked at the ground and avoided Alcina's gaze, but you knew that would not work with her. " speak up, and look at me whilst I'm talking to you" she said, her voice beginning to rise with anger. You walked over to her and held her hand. Her annoyance began to subside and her words became more calm and clear. " I'm sorry mistress but one of the maidens in the castle told me to come to your room and ask for my orders. "

The lady cleared her throat and sighed " please go into the kitchen, the maidens will tell you how to prepare breakfast. Once breakfast is over come and meet me in the dining room and I will show you to your room. " she smiled and nodded and bowed before her before walking away. " you never did that for me y/n" she giggled. You rolled your eyes and followed her down the stairs into the dining room. As soon as the doors opened you were greeted by her 3 daughters. Each were giggling amongst themselves. Bela cleared her throat making the girls grow quiet. They each looked up at their mother and smiled. She sat down gracefully and you sat down beside her.

Soon enough each of the servants came out holding plates and wine glasses. They each set one in front of each of you. Giving you the non-flesh one. They smiled and each went back into the kitchen. The lady began to eat first, which then cued for everyone else to join her. She locked eyes with you and grinned. You shared her smile and looked back down at your plate.

Soon enough breakfast was over and you were following Alcina back to her room. There you saw the Maiden following after you. " right. " you said, stopping your pace. Alcina turned around in a confused expression as to why you stopped. The Maiden was now next to you. Alcina sighed "Oh, yes I apologize I had already forgotten. Let me show you to your room. " she said continuing up the staircase you followed them to your old room. "Say y/n, do you remember this room?" She said with a smirk. You nodded your head " all too well, though I hardly spent any nights in it. "

The Maiden looked at the both of you confused but attempted to ignore it. You smiled at her embarrassed expression. " Welcome to house Dimitrescu " you say smiling. "Yes indeed, welcome. " the girl looked up and smiled. " now please girl go make yourself at home in your room. One of the maids will come and get you to help and prepare for dinner. For now I suggest you rest. " she says calmly, trying to force a smile. It almost makes you laugh, but you decide now would not be the appropriate time. " Alcina turned to meet your eyes and smile. " rest well dear. " the lady said, walking away from the bedroom door.