Doodles and memories

.・✫・゜・。. Author's Note.・✫・゜・。.

       Uhm chile anyways so- 🤪 I honestly don't know what to say except strap in.

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

      You continued to play the piano the lady still beside you, you heard a faint yawn and looked at her. " dear? " you whispered and stopped playing the piano. She looked at you sleepy " yes my love? " you sighed and rubbed her shoulder. " let's go to bed dear. " she nodded her head and you both walked out of the opera hall. Her leaning on you the entire way.

       When you finally got to the bedroom you placed her on the bed letting her fall asleep in an instant. You pulled her dress off and replaced it with a night gown pulling the blankets over her too. She slept peacefully. But you weren't tired. You went over to her vanity grabbing a piece of paper and began to doodle on it. You drew her. She was all that you could think of.

         You drew multiple sketches of her, but the one you liked the most was her in normal clothes

         You drew multiple sketches of her, but the one you liked the most was her in normal clothes. She looked like any other mother, with the exception of the hat.

/More like Pixar mom but I digress/

      You liked to imagine her living a normal life with her three girls. Going shopping, putting up the Christmas tree, normal family outings. But she, she was stuck in this castle hidden from the world. From her own fear, and the fear of others. You wished a normal life for her, but at the same you were grateful, for if she was normal she probably would have never met you.

    You smiled warmly thinking about it. Your sketches filling more of the paper, almost all of them were dedicated to her. Your 9 foot beloved. You felt so at peace drawing her. It made you happy being able to put your feelings of her on paper. You left the drawings on her vanity and went and laid in the bed.

     Before long you were asleep next to her. The next morning came, you noticed the lady wasnt next to you and remembered the drawings left on her vanity. You went over to it and they were gone. 'She saw' you thought. Also recalling some of the other doodles and you immediently became red.