returning home

.・✫・゜・。. Author's Note.・✫・゜・。.

Mommy brings you home. Idk man. I kinda of just am starstruck anyone likes this. Like yes mommy. But also the fact y'all keep reading. It fills me with so much hope. And I honestly have no clue where this story is going if that isn't obvious. I had no set plan for this. I never do with any of my stories. I just keep writing until things make sense. So I'm glad you guys have enjoyed my random story. <3

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

You had drifted off to a dream you attempted to wake yourself up but you couldn't. You cried out Alcina's name. Yet you couldn't feel the warmth of her arms holding you telling you every thing was going to be okay. You were stuck in the darkness. Trying to fight yourself free.

You could tell you were slightly lucid for you could hardly hear the sounds of gunshots around you. You wanted to open. Your eyes and scream out her name. But you were stuck paralyzed in this dream like state. You could feel the tears going down your cheeks. You just wanted to see her. See her beautiful yellow eyes that set your heart a blaze.

Feel the cool touch of her pale skin. You wanted to feel her again. Feel her warm breath reach your ears when she would bend down and whisper sweet nothing. Feel her embrace you when she didn't want you to have to walk through out the castle. Lay on her lap in the warm tub. Just feel warmth. Yet everything was cold. You felt your body being lifted. But you werent lucid enough to tell who's embrace you were in. They seemed to be caring you carefully. Yet it was hard to tell.

You finally opened your eyes but you saw that nobody was holding you. You were instead on the back of a horse you sat up and looked off in the distance of where ever you were and could see gun fire and hear gunshots and explosions. You could see Alcina's shadow and her quick movements. You watched as the gunfire became more few and then it stopped. You knew that they were all dead.

You sat on the horse as it sped on. It kept going till it reached the castle gates where you were forced to get off and crawl your way back inside. For you couldn't walk. Something must of freed your legs but your hands were still tied. When you finally reached the castle doors you reached up and knocked and they flew open. Daniela ran to the door and pulled you inside quickly closing it. Whining in pain from the cold.

" I drew the short stick" she wined. The other 2 girls Bela and Cassandra came to your side with a blanket and a warm cup of tea. " mothers orders. " the girls said handing it to you. You laid back on the carpet breathing heavily. You felt Cassandra hands grab the back of your head and place a pillow under it. You wined as she lifted your head.

" sorry" she whispered. " thankyou Cassandra" you said with a smile. Bela stayed back though. She never really seemed to like you. But no matter. " are you girls okay? " you said looking up at them. " we're fine. They only kidnapped you silly! " Daniela said with a giggle. You smiled up at her. But before you could get too comfortable you felt the girls pick you up. " sorry mother also wants you by the fire place in her room so we will have to carry you like this. " Daniela said. Cassandra held your back and Daniella held your legs.

" thankyou for doing all of this you really didnt have to. " you said with a smile as they laid you down by the roaring fire. "Oh hush. Yes we did. Our mother prizes you so heavily. " Bela said rolling her eyes. You watched as Daniela slapped her on the shoulder. " hush, theres no need to be so rude Bela! " she said. Cassandra knealed down beside you and felt your head. " it was way too cold out there. Your lucky to have survived. " the girl said pulling the blanket over you more.

" I hope your mother's alright. " you whispered at her. She cackled. " my mother? She's perfectly fine. She's immortal Remember? " she said with a giggle and moved the hair out of your face." Your the one who's hurt and possibly going through hypothermia but you still worry for my mother. Now I see why mother says your so different. " You smiled up at her and then looked over at Bela and Daniela who calmed themselves and seemed to be chatting on their mothers bed. They both notices you looking at them. Bela gave a slight smile.