Pleasure Me

.・✫・゜・。. Authors Note.・✫・゜・。.

Hehe... A hahaha. Enjoy ;)

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

" is this what you invisoned? "

A giggle escaping her lips...

       The lady sat on the edge of her bed wearing nothing but a skin tight outfit you had never seen before

The lady sat on the edge of her bed wearing nothing but a skin tight outfit you had never seen before. You had no words.

" close your mouth dear, you might just catch a fly. " the lady chuckled. You did as was told and closed your mouth, but still stared in awe.

" I thought I should give you a present~ this is one of the positions you wanted me in is it not? " the lady said with a sly grin. You looked at her confused, your whole face warm. She moved her finger motioning for you to come over to her. " well are you gonna open me? " she said with a lustful grin her words felt hot, making your face burn. You walked over to her and she grabbed you by your chin and brought you to her for a kiss, she kissed your lips intensely before pulling away.

" do you like your present? You haven't said anything kitten. " she said letting go of you. " w-what? W-why? " she put a finger to your mouth " I just wanted to fill one of your fantasies. " she said wrapping her hand around your throat. " you like this don't you? You like me being in control. " she said throwing her hat off into the distance. You slowly nodded your head.. " good girl~" she said bending down to whisper in your ear.

The ladies outfit was so different it was made of a similar fabric to her dress but it was different? it was almost like the outline of that of a bathing suit but the material of a night dress. It looked soft and silky, you raised your hand, curious of how it felt, you lightly grazed it over her side. She looked at you confused. " was this custom? " you whispered. " yes, just for you. " she said a grin appearing. 'For me? ' you thought, and then rememebered one of your several drawings that the lady had seen, one where she was in that position in this outfit.

Realizing just how much she did just to fulfill a drawing, no. A fantasy. Made your whole body warm. Everything had finally clicked. " do you finally understand kitten? " she said bending down to kiss your cheek. she slowly moved her hand over your dress. And slowly pulled off your silk gloves and ankle boots. " Mmm~" you moaned. As she lightly grazed her hand over your thighs.

" I love all of the sounds you make. " she whispered planting several kisses on your neck. Her soft lips against your soft skin felt like heaven. 'Was love supposed to feel this good? ' you thought. Your future wife is a dream, it felt like you could wake up any second and believe all of it didn't really happen. But it were true. You didnt need to dream anymore you wanted to live.

She slowly sank her fangs into your neck bringing you back out of your endless loop of thoughts. You let out several whimpers, making her hum to all of them, they were like a soft melody to her. She left the mark on your neck and made her way down to your chest slowly sinking her fangs again. Making you moan again, she slowly moved her hands back down your thighs, pulling up your dress.