Chapter 1. Return the Favour With Baby

!!!  Four Seasons Hotel !!!

            ♡♡ Xiao Zhan ♡♡

            Xiao Zhan ♡♡

Xiao Zhan looked in the mirror and traced her soft and full lips with a lipstick. What a stunner. His snow
white skin looked smooth and delicate under the shining light and his clear eyes were so enchanting that pulled people in at first glance. His lips were so gorgeous that man or woman would love to kiss them. he looked at his perfect appearance in the mirror, and smiled with satisfaction.

Squeezing the room key in her hand, suppressing his inner struggles, step by step, he walked to the presidential suite at the end of the hallway. Every time he took a step, he heard worried voices from everyone around his.

"Zhan, Doctor said that Darren is about to die.Considering that he once saved your life,you guys grew up together, and he is your fiance, can you think of a way, Zhan? You are the only one who can save him now"

Darren Jin's mother begged earnestly, her eyes swollen from crying.

" Brother, if there is a child whose blood type is compatible with Darren, his umbilical cord blood can save brother Darren , This is the most stupid but the only way. But there's no one with the same blood type, how can we find the child?"
Xiao Ling Jiao was worried.

" In case brother Darren..... Brother,what are you going to do?"

True. If something happened to Darren, what should Zhan do? Who would bring his happiness? Plus, he once saved his life. Now that his life was at stake, how could he sit by: he needed to return the favour.

Zhan stood in front of the presidential for the suite and took a deep breath for third time. The person in the room was Wang Yibo, someone with the same rare blood type as Darren Jin.

He came from a highly respectable family with a long history and was a man of position. He was the leader of Wang Group, a corporation that controlled the lifeline of City Beijing's economy, Legend had it that this man was cold and harsh. Those who opposed him didn't end up very well. There were even rumours that he went through hell to seize power and drove away his siblings to maintain his position. He was a man who could not be easily provoked:

And how could such a person hurt himself to save others? If he wasn't desperate, he would have never made such a bad move. he could no longer care about what consequences awaited his. Darren's life was more important than everything at the moment.