Chapter 6. Explain How You Became My Husband.

Tianjin Airport.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After two hours of flying. Zhan was about to see fei. The lively little girl was his source of happiness. As Zhan thought of Fei, all his worries and frustration disappeared.

He pushed his luggage and just as he got out of the passageway, he saw his daughter holding a sign that read, "Welcome home to the most beautiful  cutest and capable mother". How dumbfounding and warm!

"Mommy, I'm here!" Fei waved at Zhan, her small face smiling brilliantly.

Xuan Lulu, who held Fei in the crowd, stood in a conspicuous position, smiling gently.

Today happened to be the weekend, so they went to pick up Zhan.

Zhan quickened his pace and arrived in front of his friend Xuan Lu. He took his daughter from Xuan Lu embrace, and the mother and daughter kissed and hug. Everything was warm and sweet.

"Thank you, Lulu." After caught up with his daughter, he thanked Lulu for taking care of Fei these days.

"Zhan, isn't saying thanks a little too distanced. Besides, I watched Fei grow up, and she is like my daughter too." Lulu looked at Fei while doting on her.

"Let's go, we're going home." Lulu drove while the mother and daughter sat in the back.

Because of the traffic jam on the road, it was almost noon, so they had to change their plan and eat first and then go home.

.....................

At the restaurant, they chose a window seat and sat down.

"Mommy, it felt like forever when I couldn't see you. I miss you so much." Fei lovingly laid in his mother's arms.

"Once work is over, mother flew back early in the morning. Mother missed you too." Zhan squeezed her soft face lightly.

"Mom has worked hard. This is your reward." Fei took a butterfly lollipop from panda backpack and gave it to zhan. Her black and bright eyes were filled with innocence.

"Mom has you, so work isn't hard." In Zhan's heart, his daughter was his greatest motivation and comfort.

In the past five years, Zhan and Fei depended on each other. Three years ago, Fei fell ill and was in danger. Zhan had nothing and when he was about to collapse, he met Mr. Yao, who handed him a marriage certificate and a one-million-dollar cheque, with a three-year limit.

In order to get money to save Fei's life, Zhan sold his marriage to a stranger. Fortunately, this secret marriage did not affect him and his daughter's life remained unchanged.

Now that the three-year period was approaching, he was about to withdraw from this marriage and become truly free.

Only last night he received a message from Mr. Yao - "Mr Xiao, please abide by the contract. You are a married man, remember your position and keep your virtue."

How was he immoral?

This was simply blatant slander! Zhan was extremely mad! 

"But it's very hard for me to see my mother alone, so I have to solve your life's major issues before I grow up and marry brother Taehyung." Fei serious look made Lulu and Zhan almost choke with tea.

"Fei is really eager to see her mother get married." Lulu took a napkin and wiped the corners of her lips.

Zhan pretended not to understand and continued to drink tea.

"Mommy, what about the handsome uncle I asked you to take pictures of last night? Show him to me and let me pick for you." Fei shook Zhan's arm and was determined.