❤Character List 1, Information and Reviews by Readers. ❤

she_is_shan
soulblood55
mssaro
1472aesthetic
mekkembang7
Anavi_-_

Thnxxxx to see👀 announcement and give this wonderful 👏 review of characters. 😘

________________________________________

.

Main character.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan

~~~~~~~~~~

Son of Jianmin and Jingtong, elder brother of Lingjiao, mother of fei and currently contracted wife of Wang Yibo.

She_is_shen =  Betrayed by his stupid sister a victim of injustice.

Soulblood55 = Though he's a kind hearted prsn...but he knows where to be bold...n how to protect what ours...n also with tym he learnd that being selfish sometym is not a bad thing but a personality development.

mssaro = Hard working single mother, responsible enough to get higher positions, attractive to make others jealous. He would fight a war or face discrimination for his loved ones and ready to repay any help he received.

1472aesthetic = A hard working, smart, young man who came back to take revenge on the people who made him suffer, therefore he is a strong character.

mekkembang7 = Naive and kind boy before after all the hardship his become independant single mother he love yibo but his scared yibo going too divorce. him.

Anavi_-_ = Kind hearted, Very strong and thoughtful person.Hard working single mother. Love his friends and only family fei and Tingyu.

_________________________________________