Chapter 7. Use This Opportunity To Repay the Favour.

"Could Mr. Wang please explain how you became my husband?"

.......................  

There was a deep smile hidden in Yibo's eyes, and he didn't care.

"Mr. Wang, please answer my question seriously." Zhan raised his eyebrows, refusing to be outdone.

But Yibo still didn't answer Zhan directly. Instead, Yibo approached him, leaned over, and lifted the quilt. His long arms went around his back and under his knees, easily picking him up.

"Hey, Mr. Wang..." Zhan was held in his arms and dared not move, otherwise he would risk falling down.

This man clearly did this on purpose!

Zhan must've been crazy to think he was gentlemanly and considerate just now.

"Be good." Yibo bent, with his thin lips pressed against his ears, and his deep and deep voice floating into his ears. His hot and dry breath made him blush and turn red.

Yibo held him and walked steadily out of the infusion room in long strides.

Under the enviable eyes of all the girls and boys, he left.

By the steps to the hospital, a black Mercedes-Benz car stopped steadily. Upon seeing Yibo walk down the steps, FanXing  opened the door to the back seat.

Yibo placed Zhan into the car lightly, and then got into the car from the other side.

Soon, the car drew away from the hospital.

............................

Zhan quietly distanced  from Yibo. The masculine scent of his body made people unable to resist.

This man was elegant and dangerous, and he(Zhan) didn't want to be poisoned.

"Address." Yibo's thin lips uttered one simple word.

"I..." Zhan paused, looking at his cold and firm outline.

"Afraid I bite?" He laughed at himself.

Every woman or  man who saw him was hungry like a pervert, yet Zhan regarded him as a pervert, hiding away.

"Mr. Wang, why don't you go back to the hotel first, and then I will go home." Zhan naturally didn't want him to drive him back.

Yibo heard the refusal in his words and paused the hand that held the document. "I didn't book a hotel."

"..." Liar.

"I will spend the night at your house today." He sounded natural as he spoke.

"Mr. Wang, I really thank you very much for what happened, but you can't cross the line, okay? I said I owe you one favour and I will repay it to you." Zhan sat up straight and spoke in a clear voice.

"So let's use this night to repay the favour." When Yibo said that, Zhan couldn't find a reason to refute.

Zhan pursed his lips and frowned, still embarrassed.

"It seems that Mr Xiao's so-called sincerity is nothing more than this." There was irony in Yibo's tone.

Zhan was embarrassed. If he continued to refuse, then he would be going back on his words and would appear insincere.

But he couldn't bring Yibo to his house. If he went, then the fact that he had a daughter would be exposed.

He couldn't let Yibo know; otherwise he wouldn't be able to bear the consequences.

He wasn't not afraid of anything. he was only afraid of losing Fei.

Even if Fei was so desperate for fatherhood, even if he couldn't bear it, he couldn't take the risk.