Chapter 3. Mrs Wang on the marriage certificate

Time flew by and five years passed.

~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~

Four Seasons Hotel in City Beijing.

~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~

Zhan got up at seven in the morning and did a final check on the materials and documents he was going to use during the day.

At the moment, his phone rang, and Zhan picked up the video call. A lovely, white, and cute baby appeared on the screen. With thick and curled eyelashes and pink jelly lips, the little girl was beautiful like a doll.

"Mommy, good morning. The little girl waved hello to Zhan, smiling sweetly.

"Baby, good morning, too. Mom will be leaving in ten minutes. Make sure to eat and sleep well. I'll be picking you up once I'm back. Remember to listen to what aunt  Lulu says." Zhan spoke gently and lovingly.

Because of a business trip, he gave his daughter to his friend Xuan Lu, who happened to be the teacher at her daughter's kindergarten. It was quite convenient for Xuan Lu to give her daughter a ride.

"Mom can rest assured to make money, and Fei will be well-behaved to not let mom worry. Just don't work too hard mom, Fei will be worried." The five-year-old Fei made a little heart shape with her hands. "I miss you every day, mom."

"Mom misses you too." Zhan felt warmed, and his eyes were red.

After being kicked out of the Xiao family by his parent for five years, he took his daughter back to City Tianjin in which he had been schooled years ago. Zhan and daughter depended on each other and started a new life.

However, Fei was too sensible and knew that it was hard for Zhan to both work and raise a child, so she rarely cried and instead gave her comfort and encouragement. She was so thoughtful that made Zhan feel bad.

Xiao Zhan never regretted giving birth to Fei, at least he still had a family and a home, so his daughter was his little angel.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wang Group

~~●~~~~~~●~~~

He worked at Liu Group, the largest design company in City Tianjin. Competition was fierce within the company.

Xiao Zhan never dared to slack off during his four years of working at Liu Group. He always worked much harder than others. With his skills and talent, he was rated as the Excellent Designer of the Year for three consecutive years. He was promoted with his salary increased.

The biggest project at the beginning of the year was the theatre invested and constructed by Wang Group in City Beijing. Naturally, Liu Group would not miss this great opportunity to cooperate with Wang Group.

Zhan was selected by the design director  Yu Chen to participate in the project as the lead designer. The amount of trust and encouragement placed in him made it is natural for some to become jealous.

This time Yu Chen was supposed to go to City Beijing with him to discuss their cooperation, but before leaving, he was in a car accident and was admitted to the hospital, so Zhan could only bring an assistant with him. It was also time to prove his abilities, let alone let down Director Yu Chen's expectations and care.

Standing in front of the majestic office building of Wang Group, Zhan felt complicated. He had been hiding for five years, but now he was going to in front of him..

He only hoped that he would not meet Wang Yibo, after all, vice president Nyle Feng was the one solely responsible for the theatre project.

Afterward, he heard that Wang Yibo had already departed on a business trip to the United States, and he wouldn't return for a few days. This news couldn't be any better.