Chapter 12. You Are Exactly The One.

After lunch, Zhan took a nap with his grandma, then was ready to pack up and leave.

"Are you leaving?" Jingtong came down from upstairs to encounter Zhan with a 20-inches-size trolley suitcase.

"Does Mom just want to push me away so eagerly?" Zhan stared at Jingtong.

"You shouldn't have come back." Jingtong stepped down gracefully along the stairs and paused in front of Zhan, "You should go back wherever you belong to."

"Mom, I was born and brought up in Xiao Family. I belong to here." Zhan did not show weakness at all.

"Zhan , I really don't know. what on earth we owe you!" Jingtong snorted coldly.

"Mom, please take good care of yourself. I will be back after two days of business trip this time. And I will bring gifts to Granny, you and dad. Don't appreciate me too much and see you later." Facing Jingtong's meanness, Zhan still smiled and turned around to leave.

..................

Beijing Airport.
••••••••••••••••••••••

After Zhan stepped out of the exit passage of the airport, Fanxing greeted him and took over the suitcase in his hand, "Hello Mr Zhan."

"Thank you Fanxing." Zhan followed him out of the lobby, and a black Mercedes-Benz car waited in front of them.

The two got into the car and the driver drove the car away from the airport.

"Mr Zhan, I will take you to the hotel first, and then to dinner. We will go to the theater at nine o'clock tomorrow morning." Fanxing told him the brief arrangement.

Zhan nodded, then checked the phone with message from Song Jiyang. It said Jiyang would meet him at about 7 pm.

.................

After checking in at the Four Seasons Hotel, Zhan intended to take a rest first and said, "Fanxing, I wanna have a rest early, and I will take dinner myself."

"I was told by Mr. Yibo to take good care of Mr Zhan." Fanxing picked up the customer-service phone, "What do you want for dinner? I'll order it for you."

"It's okay." Suffering for a long time, Zhan wasn't a picky boy on food any more.

Fanxing took the charge and ordered dinner for him, which was delivered soon.

Zhan also unpacked the suitcase and stepped outside in a Night suit. He was little bit surprised with a feast of dinner that was already placed on the table.

"Mr Zhan, here for you."

"Thank you Fanxing."

Zhan sat down and began to enjoy his dinner.

After two bites, he saw Fanxing still standing there and asked him, "Fanxing, are you gonna stare me like that? What about having dinner with me?"

"Sorry Mr Zhan, please take your time." Fanxing finally left.